| ||||9 colors

colors are too interesting not to make them todays topic.

i personally, think colors are magical.

Is it not magical you can combine one thing with another and you get a whole new concept, but you can still understand what happened on the way?
(yes, i like cooking too c:)

Recently i had a conversation with someone, and they said some things that i could really appreciate fully. I can't write out the entire conversation but i can quote one line that particularly tickled my mind; "colors of truly good quality are the ones with a certain dimension to them."

They said a color of good quality rarely has just one shade. it's more likely it secretly exists of loads of thin layers of all kinds of shades and tints that work together into one whole.

Colors can be used to express feelings too, i very often use colors to explain how i feel that day. my mother will ask how i am, i will say i feel grayish and she'll understand.

Just like music, colors can play an important role in things like movies. it can change the whole atmosphere. just like using dramatic music, using darker shades and items with neutral colors can impact the air of a scene.

In fashion colors are very important too. i hardly have to explain this, right? i am not very well informed on the matter since i wear a lot of black clothes. this is because of my own emotions, not because i have any opinion on fashion whatsoever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
colors are so very important. please remember it.