O.M.G.

My absolute by far favorite author on Watt Pad is .........(drum roll please)......
Ok enough but ding ding ding the award goes to Iron Kite!!!  He has yet to complete "Revenant" but what he has so far knocked me down!! He has by far (from most others I have read) the most talent as an author here on Wattpad or even off Wattpad!!  He writes in the most entertaining style, satirical humorous characters and well let's just say "I love you Iron Kite!!" Please I'm no stalker but my all time favorite professional author,  although I love many,  but my favorite author of all times is Nelson DeMille!!!  If you read his stories and compare a little to Iron Kite you'd see the style is somewhat similar!! They both engage you in the story, you become characters in these adventures!!  You laugh you love!  (Note my favorite book of all times is "The Lovely Bones" due to the feelings and emotions it puts me through!  I laugh, cry, get angry and fall in love with the characters in books!  That book made me feel more feelings then any book ever has! I guess this should be for another book or times! Just wanted to form a pattern in your head so you'll understand i love books especially ones that make me feel and escape with that said back to what is important, my opinions!! Joking) Back to Iron Kite read it if you don't love his books then we'll maybe we just are on different levels of interest and therefor that book is not for you but well ta da he is in process of being published on a couple of books I believe so read what you can while you can on Watt Pad because when he is famous I will have to say I told you so!! No joking read Iron Kite especially "Revenant" although it's still uncompleted it will make you beg for more!  Iron Kite I know you are busy but don't forget about Joe we need him!!!  Anyhow i think you get my drift Iron Kite read!!