"You have someting else to say?" i asked them fearing what else does i don't know.

"Don't worry Elle...its..it's just about you. You are not a human anymore. You are a Hunter, one of the most powerful species. But we need to train you first. As much as it is true that you are powerful, we cannot hide you anymore." she said.

"Hide me?"

"Yes. I was using a potion and was making you drink that through something every once a week since i came to stay with you. That was for your safety. It helped us to keep you away from the danger. You smelt like a normal human, but i didn't know it had side effects. I thought you will change at a certain age but you didn't, maybe because of the potion it got delayed." she said thinking deep about it.

"But...why didn't you stop me from marrying Luke then? He was a human right?"

"I don't know. You looked happy with him. I thought you loved him. I thought as you are not changing, you might not be a hunter. After your marriage i was going to leave you and return to the council house. I informed them that you are a normal human as even after several years of time you didn't change, but seems fate corrected the situation. Luke got killed in an accident and you went away somewhere, i was searching for you crazily, except for this territory and the next thing i knew is you calling me telling me that you are safe. I tried to search you but this territory was bit too far. I was going to explore this area next day but i didn't as you called. I knew you have some connection with the wolves. When you entered home after that night. I smelt it, but i couldn't investigate anything as you didn't knew about me...but when i saw Bryan and learned that he is your mate. He told me you have mating mark which was impossible if you are a human. So, i discussed this all with Bryan who also suspected that you are not a normal human. We did some research, but were unsure if you will change." she sighed shaking her head.

"So..what now?" i asked frustrated.

"We need to train you." Bryan said. They looked at each other nodding.

"Bryan, let me train her." Demon interrupted for the first time. "I am not sure you both will be able to concentrate. You know why right?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I sighed shaking my head. He is right. Now that i am not a normal human i can feel our connection even stronger. I won't be able to concentrate.

"Besides, she is a rare case unlike us so i can't let our pack trainers train her. I will look personally for her safety. Arina will help me with that. Is that fine for you Ari?" he asked her.

"Anything for her Demon." she assured him agreeing to help me.

"Do we really have to do this?" All of them are going to put so much of efforts on me. But why?

"You are safe as far as you are here...but not out of this territory." Bryan said caressing my cheek.

"But why?"

They all looked at each other trying to decide something. Bryan sighed after few moments and looked at me.

"You are the only child of the world's most powerful Hunter's. But obviously, you are one of the biggest threats for the rougues. Few years back when they killed your parents, they were after you. Arina succeeded in keeping you away from them with the help of the council and by giving you potion but they are after you since then and now that they will know that you have transformed in any way they will definitely come after you."

"They will?" i asked feared of the thought that someone is trying to find me..maybe to kill me?

"Yes..they are still looking for you. They want to kill you...but we all and the council will never let that happen." Bryan said assuring me. A knot formed in my stomach. Kill Me??? This is really scary.

"Don't worry Elle, we will never let that happen. On the order of the council i was there to protect you but now you have Bryan. Besides, you have changed and are more powerful then before. Just need a bit of training." she said smiling.

"Okay." Seems i have no option then to train myself so that i can fight those rogues. But...

"Wait...who are these rogues exactly? I mean, are these the same rogues who are trying to find me and who killed my parents and your dad too?" i asked Bryan and Demon.

Bryan's fists clenched tightly. I understood by his reaction.

"Yes.." he almost whispered.

Suddenly an urge to kill those rougues formed in my mind. I won't let them survive who made me suffered through hell.. They will pay for my parent's murder. I have to be fully trained to face them. REVENGE!! is all i want now. Being a hunter is my fate but using my quality to kill my parents murderers would be my first motive.

"I am ready. I will do the training." i said looking at all of them.

Bryan smiled proudly.

#######

Hola!!!

Howz u all? I'm sure shattered reading this chapter. So much revelations..woww...and..i assure you some of the next chapters are more interesting ;)

Keep reading and don't forget to..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

Love,

Soniya :)