53. Date

Nicki- nude dress or black dress,Panties no panties. Uhhhhh i need help!

I was getting ready for my date but I had no idea what to wear. I had been going through my closet for about 30 minutes now trying on every dress I had but nothing looked right to me. O told me that we were going to an NFL event and that the dress code was formal so I was trying to dress accordingly.

Nicki- fuck it I'll just wear the black dress

I took my long black dress out of the closet and laid it across my bed and went to go take a shower. When I got done with that, I slipped on my thong and then started on my hair and makeup.

Nicki- damnit! How is it 8 already?!

I slipped on my dress and shoes quickly before grabbing my clutch and going downstairs. I got done just in time because I saw headlights coming through my window. I looked in the mirror one more time before opening the door.

Nicki- hi

Odell- what's up, you look good

Nicki- thank you, you look good too

Odell- you ready?

Nicki- mhm

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the truck. He opened the door for me and then he got in on the other side.

Nicki- so where are we going?

Odell- well I already had the NFL awards in my schedule and you wanted to chill I figured I'd just take you as my date.

Nicki- oh ok, are you be honored?

Odell- hopefully I will

Nicki- you will

If anything he should atleast win the cuties player on the team award.

Odell- so what's been up with you?

Nicki- nothing, just being a mother.

Odell- your baby is cute

Nicki- thank you. You don't have kids do you?

Odell- nah, not yet.

Nicki- so you want kids?

Odell- of course, one day. You want more kids?

Nicki- as of right now no, but I may in the future.

Odell- I understand

I texted my mom just to check on them and then I put my phone back in my purse. We continued talking throughout the ride and he eventually managed to get a few " good luck " kisses.

Odell- you ready to be all over the internet?" He asked as we pulled up to the venu.

Nicki- I'm not really sure" I answered honestly

I knew that these pictures would spark up conversation in the media about me and my case but I had nothing to hide. He already knew almost everything about me.

Odell- don't worry, I got you.

He grabbed my hand and we exited the truck. As soon as we stepped out we were immediately met by flashing lights and people screaming at us from every direction. It made me nervous and I think Odell could sense that because he let go of my hand and firmly grasped my waist. We walked in and sat down at a table.

Nicki- you didn't tell me you was gonna be here!

Layla- you didn't tell me you would be here either.