52. I Will

I held my phone up waiting for the FaceTime call to connect. Morgan was finally getting sleepy after driving me crazy all day so we were laying in bed doing nothing.

Nicki- can you see me?

Odell- yeah I can see you, can you see me?

Nicki- yeah, what are you doing?

Odell- I'm about to get ready to go to practice, what you doin?

I could see that he didn't have much on and if my baby wasn't here then this FaceTime call would have turned into something else so I had to redirect the conversation and my mind.

Nicki- Im sitting here with my baby watching tv. Say hi Morgan.

I took the pacifier out of her mouth and turned turned the camera to her,she just sat there looking at him like she does to everyone before snatching her pacifier back from me and putting it back in her mouth.

Odell- what's up lil mama

Nicki- say hi!

She thought about it for a minute and then she waved and smiled at him.

Odell- she's cute

Nicki- thank you. So do you think you'll be free tonight?

Odell- I can make myself free, what's up?

Nicki- I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.

Odell- yeah we can go out, where you wanna go?

Nicki- wherever you wanna go, just let me know.

Odell- so I'll pick you up around 8?

Nicki- uh yeah, that's cool

Odell- alright

Nicki- I'll see you later then

Odell- alright, later

Nicki- bye

I hung up the phone and put it on my night stand.

Nicki- he's cute huh?

She payed me no mind.

Nicki- I know, your speechless.

I could tell she was getting sleepy so I picked her up and rocked her to sleep. When she finally fell asleep I laid her down in my bed and went downstairs to clean up all of the toys from downstairs.

Nicki- damnit!

I heard my phone ringing from upstairs so I ran up there to get it before it woke up Morgan.

Nicki- hello

Meek- what's up

Nicki- hey Meek

Meek- I was just calling to check on my baby, I miss her.

Nicki- well she's sleeping right now but I'm sure she misses you too. What about me?

Meek- what about you?

Nicki- you don't miss me?

It was fun flirting with Meek. He always got all flustered and I found it amusing and cute. We were like two teenagers.

Meek- nope

Nicki- yeah right, but I'm just messing with you.

Meek- what y'all been doin?

Nicki- just playing and chilling, were about to go to my moms in a minute.