"White lips, pale face 

Breathing in snowflakes 

Burnt lungs, sour taste 

Light's gone, day's end 

Struggling to pay rent 

Long nights, strange men

And they say 

She's in the Class A Team 

Stuck in her daydream 

Been this way since 18 

But lately her face seems 

Slowly sinking, wasting 

Crumbling like pastries 

And they scream...."

"Oh, Jasper! You're not in my class anymore! You have our new teacher..... Mr.... er Lawing!" Lawing... where do I know that name from? I recognise it.. but where from!? I knew I was bad with names but... Wait.... Did she say I was moving class!? NO! I can't change classes! I've had Ms Apple for like... forever! I can't change now! It's not fair! The middle of term! Do they think I'm dyslexic when it comes to art or something?! So they have to move me down?! How is that fair?! I am one of the best artiest this school has ever seen!

Ms Apple and Kaya looked at me expectantly. I swallowed and nodded my head, shakily.

"B-b-but why? You and everyone else at this school knows I am not dyslexic when it comes to art. So why am I getting moved down!?" Ms sighed and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Honey, you aren't getting moved down. You are getting moved up. Mr Lawing is one of the most amazing artiest I have ever witnessed. And I have seen quite a few." She gave a slight chuckle at the end. "He has personally asked me to hand pick my best students, the ones that have the skill to get a good job and earn money in the art business. I have selected you, of course, Darren, Max, James, Helena, Cassie and Chris. A class of seven." She smiled lick she had won the lottery.

Darren is a jerk/player. I can handle him. Max, gay. I am friends with him... maybe I should set him and Jamie up... Max is pretty cute. James... kind of emo, very hot, and amazing at art and drama. Cassie and Chris, the love birds of the school, they have been dating since year 7 and have stayed strong. Cassie is really nice, I love her hair... 

And then there is Helena. The so called "Queen Bee" as she likes to think. Or as me and everyone else thinks, a whore-like-skank-like bitch. Dyed blonde hair, blue contacts, 3 boob jobs and I'm pretty sure she got Botox once or twice.

She hates me. All because I stole her boyfriend in year 7. He had dumped her before we started going out! Yeah... then he turned into a total man whore...Jason Metch.

"...So I hope you will be okay." Ms kissed me on the cheek then walked out of the class room. I shot Kaya a questioning look. How had I managed to zoom out like that? I've never done that before. Ever. 

"...Are you listening?" My eyes shot to Kaya's face, she looked impatient.

"Yes?" Please be the right answer, please be the right answer! She sighed and wrapped her arm round me.

"Are you okay babes? You keep zoning out the past few days? Are you dreaming about lover boy?" I laughed at her cute nickname.

"No I am not dreaming about Aaron. I just have a lot on my mind.... Oh! That reminds me, I might call him." Yeah, that'll help my mood. Grinning I picked up my phone and clicked his name, right at the top and waited as it rang.

I could just have been imagining things or it could have been a freaky coincidence, but I was sure a phone started ringing down the corridor, at the same time mines did. I let out a little sigh as I heard his husky voice answer.