Chapter 61: A Pink Straight Jacket

Start from the beginning

 “Vally,” I whined, trying to reach him as he walked further away. Another shake traveled down my body, as if an ice cube dragged down my spine. I got off the bed myself, to fall forward instantly. In a blur two hands caught me from slamming into the floor.

“I need to get you in something warm,” he stated in a low voice.”

I frowned, as he picked me up again, sitting me on the dresser. His long finger pointed at me, “Stay,” he said sternly.

 He moved my legs to the side, so he could open the drawers. His eyebrows creased into yet another frown, as he walked to my closet. He pushed around clothes, until he brought out an ensemble I never wanted him to see.  He pulled out a night outfit that finally pleased him, “Since when do you have this?” he questioned huskily, pointing to the strange set of clothing, “I’m so glad you’re out of it, because I will thoroughly enjoy this on you.”

“What?” I asked, while playing with my hair.  I had been twirling a stray curl the whole time he was talking, and hadn’t noticed the outfit once. My eyes grazed the outfit. I quickly looked away not caring one bit.

“Ok,” Valentine said, while lifting me off the dresser. He leaned me against the wooden drawer, and tore my shirt off. Next he took off my jeans, and my shoes. I leaned on his shoulder, as he dressed me properly, and walked me to the bathroom. He wet a towel and cleaned the blood off of my neck gingerly. The next thing he did confused me, even at the state I was in. He framed my hair around my face, and made me stand in the middle of the room.

“What…what are you doing?” I asked, surprising a yawn.

“You’ll see,” he stated bluntly.

He took his cell phone out of the waistband of his legging-like pants, “Say cheese, Sweetheart” he said, snickering to himself. A flash lit the room, blinding me completely. He walked closer to me, looking at the picture. A slow predator-like grin spread across his mouth, “Valentine likey,” he purred, staring at the actual model for the photo.

“What?” I repeated, dragging it out with tiredness. The cold feeling I had before came back, and I shivered.

 I wobbled in my spot, while Valentine watched me with curious eyes, “You getting a little tired there, Pinky?”

“Yes,” I spoke quietly. At the moment, I didn’t even care what he was saying. I just wanted to lay down, and sleep my butt off.  Hearing my thoughts of exaustion, he reached out to poke my shoulder. By just that little force I fell stiffly backwards, onto the bed, making him burst out laughing.

He stopped, watching my already half-asleep form, “its times like these that I am thankful for my camera, and that you aren’t responsive enough to realize what your wearing.”

“Mmmm!” I whined, rolling over on my bed. My feet were still on the carpet, making me twist in an awkward angle. Of course he continued to snicker at my struggle.

 I groaned at his loud laughter, wanting to go to sleep.

“And you call me cranky,” he commented.

I attempted to throw a pillow at him, but decided I was too weak. So weak in fact that my body slowly slid off the bed, until his warm hands lifted me back up, and under the covers. I moved my face into the soft pillow, as he tucked the covers in around me.

My eyes fluttered open as he moved the hair out of my face. His blue eyes hovered over mine, changing from the joyful eyes I saw before. He stroked my cheek with his finger, quietly singing a song I vaguely remembered. My ears opened up to his voice, as the song became more and more familiar. The eyelids I was forcing open drifted close, as a calm sensation spread around and inside of me.

Valentine stopped singing, pressed a kiss to my forehead, and placed a warm object onto my lap, “Goodnight, little killer,” he whispered, and then left the room quietly.

The small object crawled up to the side of my head as I drifted back to sleep, and meowed softly into my ear.

****************

Sorry this was short, I'm adding more to it tomorrow. I have a ton of homework! This book I think is coming to an end soon, so I can start the next one. There's going to be three books in 'Bleeding Royalty' from what I can tell. Two of them are going to be about Val & Cassie, the next one is going to be about Dimitri though. PM me if you have any creative ideason what I should put in his story, how Dimitri should behave (Bad little green eyed boy), what you want to happen, what his house should look  like...

I have to give Cassie & Val a break so you guys don't get bored! I promise when I get done with DImitri and Anna's story you will be pumped for Val & Cassie.

I already have tons of ideas about the THIRD book about Val & Cassie, and about Dimitri's story,  but I always love hearing what you guys want to happen! The more ideas you give me, the quicker I write! :DDDD

-Kat

P.S- If I have to explain to ANYONE about how I'm NOT ending Cassie and Val's story, just adding to the book, I'll go mad. So please, read this note carefully. LOL.