Father!Sniper x Pre-Teen!Reader

"Hey, dad?" You called while walking up to his nest spot. Your father sat cleaning his machete.

"What is it?" He asked, not looking up at you.

"Can we get a koala?" You asked as he stopped cleaning his blade and looked up at you with a frown.

"A koala? Have ya gone mental?" He asked with a brow arched you gave him a frown that was mixed with a pout before pulling out your phone from your pocket and showing him a video of a baby koala.

"I might have but I still want one. Look how cute it is!" You say, "Pleeeaaase!"

"Do you have any idea how much responsibility it is to have a koala. As a matter of fact do you know how expensive that is? To adopt one and get things for it?" He huffed, "Forget about it."

"But dad-"

"(Y/n)." He said sternly, "No means no. End of discussion." He said, you huff and stomp away, grumbling under your breath how he wouldn't get you a frickin' koala and how much of a monster he is. Sniper sighed heavily as he continued to clean his machete, a moment of silence besides your footsteps going down the stairs before they pause when you reached the bottom.

"THEY'RE AN ENDANGERED SPECIES!!!" You shout at him from the bottom of the stairs of his nest.

"NOT COMPLETELY! ONLY THREATENED SPECIES!" Sniper shouts back with a frown before hearing your distinct huff and stomps of your feet fade in the distance as you walked back to the base. A few hours pass by and Sniper walked into the base to get something to eat before he sees you. You looked at him with a frown before standing up and leaving without a word. Sniper let's out a scoff as he watched his teenager leave and the guys chuckle.

"What's up with her?" Engineer asked.

"She's gone mental that's what." Sniper huffed as he sat down with them.

"What do you mean?" Spy asked as Sniper ate his sandwich.

"(Y/n) must think her father is made of money because she wants a  bloody koala. Oi live in a van and piss in jars for chroist sakes."

"Just get her a koala." Scout says as he ate his bucket of chicken.

"Scout, you must have gone mental too or just got more stupid, mate." Sniper sneered as Scout flipped him off.

"Vell, hafe jou tried an alternative?" Medic asked as he pets Archimedes, "Bekause she is about to be a teenager soon so it shouldn't be too hard to please her, Herr Sniper." Sniper ponders the thought a bit.

"But the girl wants a bloody koala. It's all she wants." He said.

"Doesn't Saxton Hale have, like, tons of exotic animals?" Scout asked, "'Cause you can probably ask him for a koala." Sniper actually had a look of consideration of the option over his face.

"Like ze bushman will ask him for one." Spy chided with a chuckle.

[A few days later...]

"What ze 'ell?" Spy said slowly as Sniper held a small ball of grey fur in his arms, "Did 'e really...?"

"He got me a koala!" Sniper said with a wide smile.

"But how?" Medic asked, "Did jou sell jour soul?"

"If it were that easy." Sniper scoffed as he petted the koala's fur, "Oi was originally gonna owe him money for the expenses of the koala but he cut me a deal since we're both Aussies."

"What was the deal?" Engie asked as Sniper rubbed the nape of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"We work overtoime for the next few weeks." He said as everyone sighs heavily with a groan. Spy pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Only because zis is for your daughter that I'll do zis." Spy grumbled as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, mates." Sniper thanked before the tall man walked to your room, knocking softly.

"Who is it?" Your voice is heard on the other side.

"Your monster of a father." Sniper answered. There was a few moments of silence.

"Come in." You finally say as your father opened the door and walked in. "May I help you?" You say nonchalantly and monotonously.

"Oi got ya a present." He said, "You're gonna like it." After a few minutes, you look over at your father with a pout on your lips before it disappeared when you saw what he was holding. Your eyes widen.

"Is that what I think it is?" You say with shock as your father nodded with a smile. You gasp and squeal excitedly as you ran over to him, "Ohmygoshit'ssocute!!!" You said in one quick breath as you father handed you the koala, "Thanks, dad!" Sniper chuckled as he ruffled your hair.

"Not a problem, you ankle bitah." He said as he adoringly watched you pet the koala with awe in your eyes.

A/n: AYE YO WASSUP?? IT'S YO GIRL, LIL BITCH-

*BEEP*

Sorry about that. Hey guys! Long time no see. I know, it's been almost a thousand years since I've updated this book and I felt terrible about that. I've been on a terrible haitus and writer's block forever. Excuses excuses excuses~! My life has been a shit show as well so that's another thing to add. So, like, with this book and many others that I've written in the past, I  C R I N G E. Because my writing back then was shit and I'm always afraid to look back at them without wanting to  k e r m i t   t h e   s u i c i d e s  XDD But my writing has gotten relatively better with recent stories I made and recent updates so that's a plus (If you guys want to ahem *cough*checkthoseoutbecauseI'mawhoreforattention*cough* you can but you don't have to lmao) Anyhoooooooo~ hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot, vote and comment if you'd like. Sorry that it was short. And hopefully I'll see you all in the next oneshot!

maybe i dont fuckin know T^T