Facts about the Characters

Lilly: Lilly doesn't know any of her family besides her sister, Jade and her parents. She's never met either of her grandparents, any aunts or uncles, or any cousins. Her birthday is June 11th and is a Gemini.

Luke: Luke moved from San Fransisco to Pinewood when he was five. Lilly was the first kid he met there at Pinewood park. She asked him if he wanted to play freeze tag. Luke Jasper Liten is his full name. He was named after the main character in his parents' favorite movie (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back). His birthday is April 15th.

Max: Max's dad was adopted so Max technically has no blood relation to
Cecilia. He is a Scorpio. Max's uncle ran away from home and was the biological child of King Natic and Queen Eyretta. He went missing 30 years ago. Max's birthday is November 7th.

Serena: Was raised to serve the royal family of the Dark Realm. She doesn't know her exact birthday but she knows that she was born in June. The day she celebrates her birthday is June 15th.

Emily: Was raised by her grandparents. Her grandmother taught her magic. She always carries along her spell books with her in her bag. Out of all her friends she's the shortest.  She's a Pisces. Her birthday is March 13th.

Michael: Often disagrees with Emily over matters that involve magic. He is usually wrong. Michael strongly believes in Science. He's the tallest out of all his friends. He was voted Class Clown in the Yearbook. He's a Leo. His birthday is August 17th.

Jade: Has been friends with Tyler nearly as long as Lilly and Luke have been friends. Jade is the only member of their friend group who hasn't graduated high school yet. She's a Sagittarius. Her birthday is December 2nd.

Olivia: Secretly ships her friends with each other. She has a crush on Nate. Her best friend is Emily who she met in second grade at Michael's birthday party. She was apart of the Drama Club, Speech and Debate, and was a Cheerleader in high school. She's a Taurus. Her birthday is May 2nd.

Nate: Is fluent in Italian because his mother was born and raised in Italy. He can also speak Spanish, French, and English (of course). He and Michael are best friends. His full name is Nathan Cole Perry. He's a Virgo. His birthday is September 9th.

Tyler: Was the one that introduced Emily to Michael in second grade and is often stuck in the middle of their fighting. He's an Aquarius. His birthday is February 15th.

Cecilia: Speaks both English and Italian. She's a Scorpio. Her birthday is October 29th. Not much to say about her.

Now, let's learn a bit about the Dark Realm. It's a realm outside of our own full of magic. It is generally associated with the dark side of magic. The dark realm is where darkness comes from. That's where it is controlled and balances out the Light Realm (which will be important later). Often it is associated with evil, although this isn't necessarily true. They are rivals with the Light Realm.

The tradition of marrying a woman with a pure heart dates back about 25,000 years. It's supposed to be to balance out the dark and the light because people from the dark realm are known to fall into the darkness which is something that can possess them if they are leaning to much towards a negative emotion. They can get out of it but it's a struggle.

Anyway the girl will not be able to physically be able to stay away from the prince if she is marked. That doesn't mean that she will be attracted to him. Usually she does fall in love with the prince over time depending on their impression, but sometimes that is not the case.

Some notable things that have happened in the Dark Realm's history includes the creation of the two rings, the separation of the gold ring from the silver, the War of Magic, the silver ring being sent to our world, and the disappearance of Prince Orion just to name a few.

Just a few facts because I didn't like the last chapter and thought guys deserve some information.