「Chapter Fifteen - A Mission」

Fighting alongside old friends, Thyra swung her axes, accompanied by other students, along with Qrow, and Glynda. At one point, she and Qrow stood back to back, fending off the Grimm that charged at them.

The shrill ring of the Huntress' communicator startled the two, and she immediately pressed the button of the communicator attached to her belt. Qrow peeked from the corner of his eye, grimacing when he saw Acacallis's icon.

"What's up?" Thyra asked, fighting off the Grimm, but both her and Qrow tensed at the sound of Yang's name.

The two were frozen, shocked as the male spoke of the events that had taken place. Qrow's eyes fell upon the figure of his former lover, and his eyes widened slightly.

The grip on her axe-staff had tightened significantly. She began to tremble, her eyes glazing over. She violently ended the call, and a light began to surround her. The blue light began to spark, crackling as if it were electricity. The intensity of the light was becoming blinding, and with a sudden cry of anguish, she produced a bright beam of light that shot up into the sky, almost like a beacon.

Everyone had stopped, and even the Grimm had stopped temporarily feeling the immense power coming off the woman.

Some students felt a sudden intimidation looking into the blues of her eyes. The look in them was feral, exactly like a predator. Bright blue pulsed off her body sporadically and crackled around her figure, as she began to stride in the direction of Beacon, pulling something from the back of her belt, revealing a white and blue Grimm-like mask. She placed it on her face, and everyone watched in awe, except for one male.

"Thyra, you're compromising your identity," the Hunter told her, but stumbled back in shock when she pushed past him.

"I don't care, Pahana. I'm killing the bastard who dared lay a hand on my niece. It looks like the White Fang are finally going to meet the 'Blue Wolf,'" she seethed, her eyes barely visible through the slits of her mask. "And guess what? This time, I'm not coming for them from the goodness in my heart for an extraction mission. I'm coming to destroy him. All these murderers are going to meet their worst nightmare."

"Thyra, one of them could have the power of the Fall Maiden-" Ironwood began to warn her, but when he saw the fierce look in her eyes, he knew he needed to stop speaking.

"And I have the power of the Wolf Guardian. Death's escort. I've been holding back far too long, and I'll show that thief what it means to be feared," the Huntress snarled, as the light sparked from her hands, and around her weapon, making it look electrically charged.

As a Griffon landed behind her, screeching viciously, the woman pivoted with a sharp movement, placing one of her hands on its chest, pupils narrowed. The lightning-like currents ran up her arm, causing a faint blue to glow from her palm, before the Griffon exploded into bright blue embers, that faded to black smoke.

Thyra continued on her path, hellbent on executing her revenge in Yang's name. Any human and Faunus moved out of her way, though the Grimm payed no mind to the menacing aura that the woman had. For the most part, everyone was silent, watching as Grimm were killed by the light that pulsed off the Huntress, as she swung her arms, causing the Grimm to be blasted back.

"Qrow, you need to-" a Huntress turned to Qrow, but she frowned when she saw the soft look in the male's eyes.

"If there's anything you should have learned after all these years, Giada, it's that Thyra is unstoppable when she's mad," the look in his eyes suddenly darkened. "And whoever did that to Yang will probably never live to see another day."