「Chapter Seven - A Fall」

"Alright this is great, a very invigorating story, but when are we going to get to some point outside of school and the Vytal Festival? We're running out of time before matches start up," Weiss mentioned, urging Yang to move onto a different part.

"Well I just wanted to get through the basics of their relationship. You guys asked and I was going to start from the beginning, but I guess I can move on and start after their years at Beacon," Yang muttered, sighing to herself. "To summarize the rest of their time at Beacon, the two had started dating at the end of their first year. Around their fifth year after Beacon, they had started going on missions together, and they were definitely a power duo."

The two Hunstmen prowled through the woods of Forever Fall, keeping their eyes keen. Hands hovered over weapons, as they tried to keep their footsteps quiet, and their breathing even.

"Grimm infestation, they want us to take out as much as possible. Students are coming to collect tree sap," the white-haired woman mumbled, her voice barely audible. An impish smile fell on her lips, as she licked at them. "Remember when we did that back when we were in school, and you tried to impress me, and then you got it all over your hair? It was really seductive, Qrow."

"Thyra, shut up. You got Orvokki stuck to one of the trees because you somehow persuaded him into letting you draw designs with the sap into his horns. Then he got leaves on them and made them look like a tree, and then, when he was trying to take them out, he walked into a tree and got stuck against it. I have never heard him scream at anyone until that day," the dark-haired male hissed. "Ever since then, he's avoided anything sticky. Poor guy didn't eat any berries that he loved in fear of getting stuck against something. You ruined him."

"And it was worth it! His horns looked beautiful before he got everything stuck on them," Thyra replied, a mischievous tone to her voice, but her grin dropped. "We've got some Beowolves coming up from the left. And to our right, there's some Ursai, and a few Majors some ways away, but if we make too much noise, we'll attract them. So we should take out the pack quickly."

With a quick nod, the two then made a sudden change of direction, slowing down as they heard the sounds of growling. The two shared a look, communicating through their eyes. Looking ahead of them, the two burst through the brush, charging at the creatures, surprising them.

With quick swings of their weapons, the Hunstmen had slain a few before the beasts registered the attacks. With snarls, they began to charge at the two. The male crouched down, shooting all the Beowolves in front of him. A few came charging at him from the side, preparing to surprise him. With quick speed, a blur of white and blue flipped over the male, and charged at the creatures. She connected the axes, spinning them in between her hands, making the annihilation of the Grimm look effortless.

The Hunter returned to melee attacks, slaughtering the Beowolves with a fearless expression. As one clawed at the back of the Hunter, the Huntress waved her hand, creating a brief shield. She rammed her foot into the neck of the beast, knocking it back into another one, before she charged forward, slicing the two with her weapon.

With one final shot by the weapon of the Hunter, the last Beowolf fell, dissolving in a black smoke. Crimson eyes looked up, as the figure next to him crouched, gazing behind them. He also spun around, listening to the rumbling of paws stampeding against the earth.

"Think we can handle them?" He asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, we can," the female replied, and he smiled at the excited tone in her voice. "Wanna little competition to make this more fun?" She turned her head, looking up at the male with a smirk.