「Chapter Twelve - A Discovery」

As the sun continued to rise, the ten travellers continued on their path. The students themselves were unaware of the mission, and only the Huntsmen knew.

They were departing from the abandoned village of the Huntress, who had informed everyone that the destination was not that far.

And so they continued through the forest, as the sounds of Grimm grew quieter. The scenery seemed to get brighter, and more comforting. The atmosphere had a sense of warmth and safety. The students chattered amongst themselves, completely entranced by the unfamiliar scenery.

Soon the sight of a farm had come into view when they exited the forest. Though the rest hesitated, the Huntress continued down the path, walking towards the front door. No one but Pyrrha had noticed that she had stepped in a specific pattern, and suddenly there was a loud alarm.

Four battle cries were heard, as different coloured blurs came jumping out of nowhere. The students, and Hunter readied their weapons, but the woman with white hair raised her hands, and a blue light surrounded the four figures, leaving them suspended in the air.

"Thyra?" A woman with long black hair, some pulled back into a bun, the rest of her hair flowing past her shoulders, and leopard ears on her head. "Why are you back so early?"

"A little mission," Thyra replied, a faint smile on her face. "You've all been well right?"

"Yeah, there hasn't been any Grimm activity nearby. So we've had a lot of time to just relax, and enjoy ourselves," an attractive male that made Qrow tense replied. His silver hair was tied back into a short ponytail, and his smile made Yang and Weiss swoon.

"I'm really sorry I've tasked you guys with this, but there's no other people I trust more than you guys," Thyra replied, as she fidgeted with her belt, nervously. "It means a lot."

"Don't worry about it," the one with messy blue hair replied, waving off the apology. "Just bring yourselves inside, and then we can talk."

And so the others followed Thyra, though much more cautiously. She conversed with their previous attackers with such friendliness, that even they felt a sense of nostalgia.

Soon they arrived inside the house, sitting anywhere they could in the living room. It was spacious enough so everyone could have somewhere comfortable to sit, while the woman dressed in pink poured cups of tea for everyone.

"Is she upstairs?" Thyra asked, looking at the stairs longingly. As the woman poured Yang's cup of tea, she nodded her head. "Alright. I'll be just a minute guys. And don't be scared. The only time you should be afraid of any of them is when you're the enemy," the Huntress reassured, as she began to climb up the stairs, leaving the rest in the presence of the four unknown figures.

"Aren't you going to introduce us, Qrow?" The attractive male asked, though taken aback when Qrow gave him a glare. "Why do you still do that?!"

"Uncle Qrow, you know them?" Ruby asked, before muttering an exclamation of pain about how hot the tea was.

"Ladies, boys, this is team ROSA. A Beacon Alumni team of two males, someone with no gender, lead by a nice little woman." Qrow rolled his eyes, grunting out the information. He began to point at the four individuals, naming them. "Ruolan. Orvokki. Shoshan. Acacallis," the last name he spat with venom, crossing his arms as he avoided eye contact with him. All of them greeted the students, except for the second person Qrow had named.

"Don't mind Orvokki." Shoshan smiled, leaning on the deer Faunus. "He's deaf, so he can't hear anything you say, but he's developed the ability to read lips. And he isn't really that talkative anyways, but his actions have much more value than his words if you ask me."