Summer In The City

-Finn's POV-

I woke up earlier than usual. It was Summer In The City and Jack and I were going to meet some of our subscribers. Me and Kate hadn't spoken in over two weeks, she thought I was mad at her but I wasn't I was taking Jack's advice and moving on, a relationship would never work between us.

I got ready and went downstairs to find Jack waiting for me, "wanna get breakfast before we go?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, Starbucks?"

"Okay, let's go"

We got into Jack's car and went to Starbucks, there was a huge queue so we had to order and leave because we were going to be late. We arrived at Summer in the City to find all of our friends sat together. "Hey guys!" I said they all replied with a "Hey" and we talked. It was mainly small talk but then Zoe said "So Finn how's Kate?"

"Oh,actually, I haven't spoken to her in a while, she's been moving so she had no WiFi"

"Could you not have text each other"

"She said the signal was bad, I think she's mad at me though. I cancelled out Skype date thing for no reason, I was stupid."

"I'm sure she isn't mad at you. I'll let you not on a secret, she likes you, like more than a friend"

"I already know. I asked her out but she said it wouldn't work because we live too far away from each other"

"Oh, I'm sorry Finn" by this time we were swarmed with fans, giving us hugs and taking pictures.

"You know How, you're a really great friend. You're so understanding and always listen" I gave her a hug, she buried her face into my neck. I looked over Zoe's shoulder, and that's when I saw Kate.

-Kate's POV-

Chloe and I had gotten up really early, I wanted to look at least half decent when I surprised Finn. I'd bought a new dress and shoes. I had a shower and got ready "Chloe" I shouted extending the 'E'

"Yes?"

"Will you do my hair, you can make it look good"

"Yeah, okay. Give me two seconds"

"Thank you"

Chloe came in and started to curl my hair, she put in light beach waves and clipped my fringe back. I did my make up, it was natural, my eyes were shimmery and I had a light pink lipstick on. "Thanks Cho, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited. I finally get to meet Joey, we've text each other but we've never spoken face to face"

"I'm nervous, what if Finn has moved on? What if he's got a girlfriend? I don't know what I would do"

"Dont be nervous, everything will be fine. I promise"

We left my apartment, it only took ten minutes to walk to the park that Summer in the City was being held. We walked through the gates of the park and over to the huge group in the middle. Chloe quickly found Joey and I was left alone to find Finn. I saw Jack out the corner of my eye and walked over, as I knew Finn would be with him. He was, but he was with someone. He was hugging someone, it was not like a hug with a fan, it was a more intense hug. He caught my eye as I started to walk away. I couldn't run because of my shoes. I was crying. I knew he had moved on, he didn't want me anymore. He hated me.

********************************************************

Hope you liked this chapter. I left it on a kind of cliff hanger. Let me know what you think should happen, I'm starting to get writers block D: Thanks for reading!