Why did I say that?

-Finn's POV_

"You don't need makeup, you're beautiful how you are" and as soon as I said it I regretted it, WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT FINN? YOU JUST RUINED YOUR CHANCES. I shouted at myself in my head so people didn't think I was weird but Kate already did. I saw the shock on her face. "I'm so sorry Kate, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud" She blushed and said " I have to go" I didn't stop her I just let her go. I'd lost her for a third time. I put my head in my hands and sobbed I needed to go home. When I looked up I noticed Kate had left her phone. I decided to return it to her but I couldn't go yet, I was too embarrassed.

Once I had built up the courage to return her phone. It was almost 10pm I had been sat in the coffee shop too long.I walked out and straight up to Kate's hotel she had only been gone an hour or so, hopefully she was there. I walked into the lobby and asked the reception desk where Kate was staying but they told me they couldn't give me the information no matter how much I begged. So I decided to wait in the lobby till she came out. Plus we needed to talk about what just happened.

I think I was sat there for about half an hour but it felt like a lifetime. Thoughts were rushing through my head "What if she won't talk to me?" "What if I have blown my chances with the girl I've liked for 10 years?" I had finally come to terms with how I felt about her but I could never tell her. Ever.

After that half and hour, Kate finally came to the lobby. She looked as if she was about to cry. She looked around the lobby and her eyes met mine "Lost something?" I said and she blushed and nodded as I walked over to her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short but I wanted the conversation to be in the view of Kate.I hope you like it so far and please vote so more people will read it. If you are reading this an it's in your library then I love you <3 :)