Chapter 11

Ally's pov

I want to just run up to him so I can hug and kiss him just like he said about me but just like him I know what he thinks and he knows what I think and when I looked down at him he winked back at me so all I did and could of done was blush so I'm pretty sure some of the werewolves that saw me blush are the ones that know that we are mates if not right know I really don't care because I just want my brother/mate.

My brother its not just my imagination he is really real so here I am going up to him so I can finally meet him after 2 really long years of him being gone and him being so far away from me. I just want to jump right into his arms and tell him to run to his room so we can talk about how 2 years have passed also because bedrooms are sound proof so no other people can hear.

Tyler's pov I know it is a surprise isn't it

I have known were Zander has been for the past 2 years I just didn't tell Ally because if she found out then she would have told our parents that I knew or she would sneak out just to go she him then when our parents would out they would have to move him to another place.

Most of the time when they told use they are going to meet another pack they were really going to see our brother but when they told use that they were going I would go stand outside of our dad's office and listen to our parents conversation that is how I would know if they were really meeting with another pack or not but most of the time they were just going to meet Zander.

After the twins were born when they went to see Zander or meet with another pack they would leave the twins at home with Ally and me and also they would leave Zoey at home but they would leave the twins at home because they were little and when they went to see Zander they would leave the twins because they wanted it to be a surprise for when Zander would finally be able to come home.

But the good thing about today is that it's Ally's birthday and tonight when our parents are gone they will not have to lie oh and also when they are gone they are going to take the twins and Zoey with them so Ally and Zander could have privacy and so I would not have to watch them when they go to bed and also so I could get get a go nights sleep without the twins being at home.

So for that I had to thank them so that I wouldn't have to be the one that had to watch them because now there are that the twins are 2 and Zoey is 6 it would be hard with it being just me because I'm only 8 years old and also because I have a feeling that Ally and Zander will sleep from being up half of the night but luckily I don't have to go with our parents over the night because I would be with the twins and Zoey.

It is almost time for the party so I should be getting ready for the party because I only have about 15 minutes to get ready. Also because since she's my sister I have to be down in 10 minutes which is why I have to get ready.

Ally's pov again

I new that Tyler has known were Zander is I just didn't tell our parents nor I didn't tell Tyler.

So I just didn't go because if I started to go them our parents would soon find out and soon after I would start going I know that Zander would soon be able to sence my sent.

Also I have also been listening to our parents conversation because I have known what they are thinking and sometimes I wish I wouldn't have listened to there thoughts after they get done talking in our dad's office.