Chapter 7

1 year after Zander left

Zander's pov

I was thinking of Ally the whole time I had to be gone because my parents want me to be alpha but Ally must have told them that were mates or they somehow heard what we were talking about so they decided to send me away for awhile.

I'm going to surprise my sister on her 16th birthday that is when she will shift into her wolf form so I will be there for her when she does shift I can't go now because I left her all alone the day after I told her that we were mates.

So because of that can't and don't want to go back home yet my parents said that I have to be gone tell her 16th birthday so I have to wait another year tell I can go back home because my parents didn't want me to come home tell her 16th birthday.

I'm just sitting here watching tv because there is nothing else to do and my wolf is going mad say things about how he wants his mate and all kinds of other things but the one that got me was that our Mae was with someone that's when me and my wolf Zac got really mad about that and it was true I can it in my body so this is what it's like to have your mate cheat on you that means that could feel when I did it years ago.

The fact that I don't know if my mate is with another male wolf gets me so angry that I just want to go back home just to see if she is will another male wolf is gets me upset to think that I won't be her first time it hurts so much to think that it maybe true that I really won't be her first time.

That is how much it hurt me little sister/mate or not it still hurts to think about it. Because she is my little sister/mate only she is mine not anyone else's and I hope I can make it clear to her and about how I just left her but it was because of our parents that I had to come here without even being able to see and tell her good bye for the next two years tell her 16th birthday when I will be able the finally come home on her birthday.

But to my advantage I will be able to get her back by next year when I can actually get to go back home to my little sister/mate so I will finally be able to be happy again with my little sister/mate, my family and my friends.

The only way to get to see my mate is to make a plan to just go see her for a few hours just to know if she is doing fine so here I go. My family and friends I already know that they will be happy to see me when I get back home.

I'm going to the so happy when I can finally get to go back home and be with ever one that I know I can't even wait. My phone is on so I can talk and all that to let my parents now that I'm ok and all other things I live in a little cabin outside of the pack so I won't be found out by friends or anything like that.

I can go anywhere but I can't go to the pack or going inside pack lands because they know who I am but my parents told them not to let me in so I have to stay away from pack lands and I'm going to be alpha when I get back home and my little sister is going to finally be my mate.

The only reason why I'm still waiting to be able to see my mate is because my parents don't want me to see her tell her 16th birthday or she will know that we are mate and not want me to leave to come back to here even if I want to see her I just can't.

We will finish the mating possess if I going back and I don't know if I will be able to hold myself or my wolf back from it ether. I will be more on edge of I go back now then I won't want to leave her by herself and when I do come back I don't know if I will be able to hold myself back even because it will have been 2 years since I have seen her I just don't know if I will.