Chapter 6

1 year later again

Ally's pov

Now that I think back to the day before he left me I still don't know what to say back it he returned and it's my 16th birthday so I will be turning into my wolf form at midnight to tonight so I can't wait for that to happen.

So I'm going to be getting the mating bond soon and Zander's not here to even be with me on my birthday and soon to be able to shift it hurt me for him not to be here also because he's my mate and I'm so scary about what will happen if he not here with me and also if he's here with me because I haven't seen him in 2 years.

I'm almost tired of waiting for him to come back home and I'm shifting so I don't need anything to put me down like I already am. Just because of my stupid and inconsiderate and also arrogant older brother what's his name oh that's right it's Zander.

I'm so tired but can't get enough sleep and I'm not sure if I can go to sleep because I haven't been sleeping well since Zander's been gone and I don't know if I can stay awake on my birthday or when I have to finally shift into my wolf form I just don't know if I could stay awake.

I'm so not ready for this year because I don't know if Zander is going to be coming home this year ether. I just don't want to go outside of my room for the shift nether for my my birthday.

I just can't get over how much I love Zander now more because now I don't love him like a brother but as a mate. My study brother is an idiot but I still love him but I don't know how I still love home because he's an ass.

To my ass of a brother you are an idiot for leaving me alone so now I just want to reject you as my mate but our parents probably wouldn't let me do it to you. But as you already know I have been with a few guys so you mostly can feel it when I do it with other guys from school.

The only thing is that I don't think I have enough time for is to shift cause I just want to stay in my room and do nothing about anything. My parents say I should get out of bed because if I don't them I will get sore from laying in my bed all day.

This was my favorite part of my life when it is my birthday and I get almost everything that I want. To the point that it is awesome and I don't have to even care about almost anything in the world because it will be my day to shine for my birthday.

My mom just came in and told me there is something that I should open before my birthday party that is later tonight. So I go down to the living room and there is a present for me between my parents they put it on the floor when they see me I go over to them and open it and there is a cute little puppy in it.

It was a German Shepard and Husky mix with beautiful bright blue eyes.

''What's it's name" I ask my parents

''You can name him whatever you want to sweet heart" says my dad

''Thank you thank you thank you so much I love him already"I say back

"I will name him ace because I have always loved that name I don't know why though"I said to my parents

I just love my new puppy and he's so adorable I just want to cuddle with him all the time now that I just got him.

"Wait what is this mom" I asked my mom

"You can get a tattoo that is what it's for 50 percent off of a tattoo"my mom says back to me

"So what are you going to get as your tattoo" asked my dad

"I really don't have know idea what I want as my tattoo"I say back to them

"But I will think about it" I say again

"It's only for today dear you have to pick" my mom says back to me

"I will definitely decide before the days over with thank you again I love you come on ace lets go see your new room" I say to my parents then to my new puppy

I think I will get a tattoo that has love on it. I'm really going to be getting a tattoo of my own my friends have wanted my to get a tattoo since about a year ago and I can finally get one so I will get one in the next hour because my party starts in 6 hour so then I will be able to get ready.