After the Battle. Raiyo Recalls His Past

Raiyo had just hobbled back into the warrior's house, his hands still bleeding profusely. He has never been in a fight that difficult, and soon he'll have to do it again! "I guess I'm going to have to figure a new plan." He told himself hoarsely. Raiyo heard footsteps and looked up to see Seida walking towards him, a medical kit in her hands. "I thought this place already had doctors?" Raiyo asked tiredly, his eyebrow raised. "Consider me your 'generous' nurse." She said with a wink. Raiyo laughed, "I never feel more conflicted than when you're like this, how are my hands by the way?" Raiyo asked, brushing off Seida's overly flirtatious nature.

Seida's expression turned serious, "You're lucky you didn't tear them off! You've shredded the skin but luckily it will heal, eventually." Seida said with a disgusted shiver. She had been taught to deal with basic medical situations by Father Huel, but even then she hated the sight of blood or any open wound. Seida opened the kit and started pouring alcohol and antiseptic on Raiyo's hands, causing him to wince in pain. "Definitely feels like an average day; you getting into a fight, you winning or losing the fight, me bandaging you up only for you to go back to fight someone else." Seida said with a small smile, making Raiyo sigh. "I guess we both have been doing this for longer than either of us wanted to." Raiyo lamented.

*flashback*

Raiyo could barely stand up he was so beaten. He stared down the Puma's thugs, he was eleven years old and trying to fight five grown men. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?!" He thought to himself, his left arm hanging by his side. He looked over to his left and immediately remembered why, his mind once again clouding with anger. Seida was lying in an unconscious heap on the ground, most of her clothes were ripped and discarded. "Leave now kid, while you're still breathing!" The lead thug threatened. Raiyo gritted his teeth...then snickered slightly. The gang looked confused, "I hope you know a good doctor!" Raiyo said, his cocky demeanor trying to intimidate the gang.

At first it seemed to work when they took a couple steps back, then they seemed to remember who they were talking to. "Too bad you decided to get in our way, you would have made a decent Panther Soldier." The thug said with a twinge of regret in his voice. He raised a handgun towards Raiyo. "I'm not dying today!" Raiyo said and jumped to his side, revealing an angry Father Huel.

*end of flashback*

Afterwards, they took Seida back to the shelter, caring for a large welt on her head. After Raiyo got scolded from Father Huel for being so reckless, which meant no supper for the night. He was bandaged up and told to go rest. Once Seida woke up she immediately went to Raiyo's side, coddling him like a mother would. From then on she either designated herself his bodyguard or his caretaker, but only one of those actually stuck.

"Annnd...done!" Seida said happily. Raiyo was brought out of his head and looked down at his hands. They were bandaged up from his palm do his upper wrist with white ace bandages. When he flexed he could feel generous amount of salve underneath the bandages. "Thanks Seida, I owe you one." Raiyo said, which made Seida giggle. "Technically you owe me two, if I hadn't warned you about the attack you would've been knocked clean from the arena!" Seida said in a gloating fashion. "I would've handled it!" Raiyo whined at his best friend.

"Whatever," Seida continued before some movement caught her eye. She looked up and her face went steely, she patted Raiyo's arm to get his attention. Once he saw what she meant he immediately took his fighting stance. The entirety of the Z-Fighters had congregated where Raiyo and Seida were at, and some of them didn't look all that pleased.

"Eight against two, doesn't seem like fair odds." Seida said angrily, her figure poised to fight. "You're not involved in this!" Raiyo told Seida sternly. "But I-" "GO SEIDA, I'll be alright." Raiyo looked back and gave her a lopsided smile, his hand raised with a thumbs up. Seida growled defiantly but gave in to Raiyo's orders. She hurried herself down the hallway and back up to the balcony room. Just as soon as she left, Raiyo's smile melted away. He turned his attention back to the Z-Fighters, "Look, if you're here to wail on me for winning the fight then go ahead. I've already gotten what I need and I choose to stay for the challenge!" Raiyo said confidently, his threatening appearance only marred by the rasta cap on his head.

The Z-Fighters fighters didn't answer at first, then a purple haired guy walked forward and spoke. "We're not here to harm you, in fact we're here to congratulate you." He said, taking Raiyo by surprise. "I, we, never thought that there was someone else with this kind of power and skill. We thought it was only exclusive to people like us that had this kind of training." The purple haired guy explained. Raiyo dropped his guard, "Training, what're you talking about?" Raiyo asked, confusion clearly written on his face. "They can't just be talking about me lifting shipping containers and running around the city can they?" Raiyo thought to himself.

"It's just that," now a new guy was talking, an older guy with short, black spiky hair and a purple gi. "That fighting style you performed, while it may look a little different it operates on the same complexity as the turtle style, albeit with some minor inconsistencies." The older guy admitted. Raiyo's eyebrow raised confusedly, not understanding most of what the black haired man just said. "What Gohan is trying to say," the purple haired guy continued. "Is that we are amazed at how well you maintained yourself in the fight and wish you luck against Xander, though you'll have to excuse us if we root for him throughout your match." He said.

"Uh, thanks, I guess?" Raiyo was still confused. He looked over and saw that the only ones not being cheerful were Kira, Uub, and some woman who was probably his wife. Xander was nowhere to be seen and Raiyo figured he was warming up for their fight. Uub caught him staring and gave a harsh look back, almost like a challenge. "What the hell, it's probably the happiest reaction I'm going to get out of him." Raiyo thought to himself. He kept his face stony and looked dead into Uub's eyes, unwavering in his gaze. The air became so thick with unbridled tension that it could probably be felt outside, and the purple haired guy could sense it. "Well, we better get back to our seats so we don't miss the fight. Come on everyone." The purple haired guy said through a nervous sweat.

Uub didn't let up the gaze until his wife led him away. Once he was sure that they had left, Raiyo took a sigh of relief. "Wow, nerve wracking conversation if I do say so myself." Seida's voice said from somewhere off to Raiyo's right. "Why can I never expect you to do what I say, even when it could get you killed?" Raiyo asked, a small smile playing at his lips. "If I did then we wouldn't be here now would we?" Seida asked with her arms crossed. "I guess not, but still." Raiyo conceded. "Exactly my point, you'd still be a fraidy cat if it wasn't for me!" She put her hand on her chest in a gloating gesture to herself. "You mean if it wasn't for me saving you all those times?" Raiyo contradicted. "Why do you have to worry about all the technicalities, huh?"

"Well, those 'technicalities' kind of involve these," Raiyo said and reached over his hand, grabbing and squeezing one of Seida's breasts. "It's because of these that I have to save you so many times, and honestly I'm not surprised given how much you flaunt them." Raiyo said with a smile.

Seida grew red in the face, a fist was clenched. As fast as you could blink she rocketed it upwards and into Raiyo's face. He let go of her boob and feel on the ground comically, rubbing his cheek sorely. "Ah, what did I do?" He asked in a whimper. Seida bent over, low enough so that her cleavage was practically in Raiyo's face. "Rule one, no fondling the nurses!" Seida said, a laugh soon erupting from her mouth. Raiyo then began laughing too, just like it was old times.

Never expecting what was going to come next...

Well I'd like to thank anyone that's actually gone as far as to read this chapter. This was just a side project at first but I feel that with enough determination that we can get this story up and running around the Dbz side of wattpad!

Until then, this is the American Idiot signing off! *instant transmissions out of the room*