He did understand Khushi's feelings, but sometimes he felt her negativity towards Sheetal was just a little bit too much.

He turned around towards Khushi and said blankly, "Look Khushi, I hate late-comers and I myself like to be punctual for everything. Whether that's an important business meeting, or whether it's simply lunch with friends. Okay?" he said.

Khushi could tell that something was slightly off with Arnav, hearing the tone of his voice. And she didn't like it one bit.

"Why are you speaking in that tone Arnavji? What did I say that's so wrong?" she asked point-blank.

That was all Arnav needed to give her a piece of his mind. "Khushi you need to stop hating on Sheetal so much! I know you are possessive of me, and you have every right to be too – after all no woman would tolerate another woman trying to get to her man. But she is not a bad girl Khushi – the only mistake she ever made was getting attracted to me. Other than that she is not a bad girl. And I know that somewhere inside, you yourself know that too. So next time you talk about something related to Sheetal, keep that in mind," he told her.

"Look Arnavji, I know you think she is a good person, but I just have this gut feeling that gives me warning signals whenever she is around... And anyways, think of this logically – how can a woman be termed as 'good' when she is going after a man despite knowing he belongs to another woman?"

"Does she know we're in love Khushi?" her retorted, pointedly.

That shut Khushi up for a minute.

He was right. They had never actually told her that they loved each other – after all, they themselves had only confessed to each other yesterday...

Arnav walked up to Khushi and gently held her shoulders saying softly, "Khushi listen to me. Just give the girl a chance, okay? For me? First we will tell her about us, and then you can judge her with her actions. That's fair right?"

Khushi nodded in reply, looking down at the floor.

She knew he was right. But she still felt sad with the way he had spoken to her before. He hadn't said anything wrong, but he could have said it in a nicer tone and she couldn't help but feel bad about it...

"Are you upset with me?" Arnav asked softly, tilting her chin upwards lightly.

Khushi shook her head.

He tugged her closer, enclosing her in his arms as he asked, "When you know you can't lie to me, why do you even try?"

"Abhi abhi toh laad governor banrahe the or ab achaanak bade pyaar aarahe hain. Laad governor kahen ke. (Just now he was being a laad governor, and now all of a sudden he's acting all lovey dovey. Laad governor,)" she muttered under her breath – though it was not low enough because Arnav still heard her.

He smirked at her complaint, "Main aisa hi hoon. (That's the way I am.)"

"Are we not getting late now?" asked Khushi, looking away.

Arnav sighed giving up, before letting go of her shoulders, only to then take her hand in his, leading them both towards the exit.

When they got into the car, Arnav caught Khushi off guard when he tied a piece of cloth around Khushi's eyes.

"What are you doing?!" she exclaimed, struggling to untie the cloth.

But then Arnav grabbed her wrists and tied them together with another cloth when Khushi didn't stop struggling.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! What are you doing Arnavji?!! Are you kidnapping me?!! Wait no – I'm already kidnapped, how can I be kidnapped when I'm already kidnapped? Gosh I don't even understand what's going on! Devi Maiyya raksha karna! Arnavji how can you do this to me? What have I done? Arnavji!!!! Why aren't you answering me?! Are you even there?? Arna– mmmm! Hmmmmmph!!"