Chapter 18

Here's chapter 18!

Enjoyyyyy :) 

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I woke up to faint whispering. I opened my eyes to the four guys watching me sleep.

"What the fuck are you guys doing." I ask, confused on why they're here, and being weird.

"Waiting for you to wake up now hurry up and get ready." Michael said.

"Why didn't you wake me? You're all so weird. Get out." I tell them, getting up and pushing them out of my room.

I got dressed as fast as I could, one of them might randomly walk in here. You never know with them. I finished and went downstairs to see Luke glaring at Calum. I choose to ignore it.

"We going?" I ask.

They all nod and we head out to Ashton's car.

"Please don't make out in the car, please?" Michael begs, looking over at Luke and I, "We get you guys are trying this out but like, not in front of us." 

"Just for that..." I trail off, turning to Luke. 

I grabbed his face and slammed my lips onto his.

"Michael you should've kept your mouth shut." Ashton says.

"It's not my fault they can't!" He retorted.

I pull back laugh, not actually wanting to make them uncomfortable or anything. 

"Don't worry Michael, we'll stop." I say.

Luke whines, "Hey.."

"Awh baby. Look what you've done Michael." I say.

"He can suck it up and wait until you guys are alone." He replies.

We finally pull up at the studio and we head inside.

They all sit and quickly go over what's going to happen. I sat away from them though I could still hear. I didn't want to eavesdrop too much, since this is their session. I'm not part of the band, I'm just following them around since I don't want to be at school. 

"Luke, since you are the writer of this song, you're okay with how we've got it all planned out?" The person running the meeting asks, catching my attention. 

Luke nods and quickly glances over at me, before looking away even faster. 

Luke wrote the song? I thought they all did? Why didn't he say he did?

They get up and come over and sit with me on the sofas outside the recording booth, where Luke goes first.

They all sat in silence not acknowledging my confusion, and I looked at them waiting for an explanation or something. 

"So, just Luke wrote this?" I ask, wanting confirmation that I heard them correctly. 

"Surprise?" Calum says.

"Why didn't anybody tell me he wrote the song?" I asked.

"Just listen to the lyrics." Michael replied.

"Is there any sheets of the music? Let me see." I ask, starting to get a little nervous. 

Ashton grabs one and hands it to me.

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you,
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do,