Chapter Thirteen

Meanwhile in another room...

Perrie: Where's Zayn? He said he had to talk to Paul about something, that was an hour ago! He should be here so we can at least spend some time together before I leave in the morning.

H: I don't know where he is. 

There was a knock on the door and Louis and Eleanor entered the room.

Perrie: Louis, have you seen Zayn?

Lo: Nope. 

He sat down on the couch next to Harry and motioned for his girlfriend to join him. 

H: How was your day with Chloe?

El: OMG! I had so much fun! She's awesome, such a nice girl.

She emphasized every single word and made sure everyone in the room heard her.

H: What did you do?

El: Oh! We went to designers' studios and they were packed with models, Harry you would've loved the sight. Anyway we get in and I see the other models and they're good-looking and all but compared to Chloe they were ugly. Like, I'm not even kidding. And then we left and went to Starbucks. That's where she met two of her model friends and they were fake, downright mean. So we ditched them too and went to her model agency instead because Chloe wanted to show me around. I have to say the place was beautiful.

Eleanor deliberately forgot to tell the boys about Josey's suggestion. She knew Chloe was having a hard time as it was, she didn't need the extra concern from the boys.

El: It actually made me want to become a model myself. I know it's out of reach, but still I'd love to spend my days like this.

From the corner of her eye she saw how Perrie hung onto her every word, her face a mix of superiority and astonishment. Although Eleanor was somehow in the public eye for dating Louis and even got to attend official events and fashion shows with him, she was still a nobody. Perrie on the other side was famous. Eleanor, however, didn't think that promoting her relationship to get good press was something Perrie should be proud of.

El: What did you do today, Perrie?

Perrie: Not much. Just chillin.

El: Chillin, huh?

Perrie was a chiller. I guess that's why Zayn' didn't kick her to the curb. She's not uptight, and definitely not a lady. Eleanor decided she needed to spend more time with Chloe to get to know her better. Something inside her told her Chloe may become an important person in Zayn's life.

The next morning...

I woke up feeling kinda awkward. Last night I couldn't rest as my mind was busy processing what had happened. Zayn's nothing like I imagined him to be. I was thinking he was this shy, reserved, introverted guy, but what I witnessed just a few hours ago was the exact opposite. Eleanor as right. He is nothing like the media portrays him. He's fun, eccentric, loud and naughty. I couldn't believe I had such a good time just talking and joking around with him. We talked about everything and nothing and he seemed so calm, so laid-back, nothing like the guy I saw this morning at breakfast. 

I got out of bed and streched. I walked into the shower and turned it to 'cold'. A few minutes later my phone rang.

C: Urgh, great timing, whoever you are!

I debated if I should get out and answer it but decided against it. I'd check later and call back.

Or rather wait for a call back.

Five minutes later there was a knock on my door.

Cal: Chloe?

I remained silent.