Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Sirius)(Ch.38)

I don't do this very often but I want to dedicate this chapter to HollyPotterx0x for bugging my so much to get the next chapter up (in a good way). She gave me enough push to get this chapter together even with my crazy schedual. She also took the time to vote for EVERY SINGLE ONE of these chapters and at first I was like what? what's going on. It made my day! Thanks to everyone else who voted or commented as well trust me they helped too! 

*********

The rest of February went by in a flash and March came a bit warmer but still wet. I had separated from Seamus and Dean once we arrived at Hogsmeade since Harry, Ron and Hermione where going to meet up with Sirius so I went with them. I didn’t tell Seamus what we were doing because I didn’t want to have him worry about us, but I started to feel guiltier the farther away I got from him.

My guilt was soon forgotten though as we neared where we were going to meet up with my dad and my excitement grew, I hadn’t seen him since that terrible night I was accidently attacked by Lupin and I wanted to see how he was coming along since escaping the dementors’ soul sucking breath.

For some reason I was looking for his face but Hermione had to remind me to look for his animagus form since he was still considered a murderer, so I instantly started looking for a huge black dog.

                It took another few minutes before we found the big, black, shaggy dog. We gave him a pat on the head like he was a common stray but followed him up a roughly beaten trail up the mountain side. Taking almost a half an hour to get to an alcove in the rocks, with adrenalin pulsing through me at seeing my dad again I easily kept up with him. I was only a couple feet behind Sirius and had to wait outside as he changed back into his human form and put some clothes on and as the other three were panting hard when they reached me.

                We walked in together and when I saw his face again I couldn’t hold my excitement in anymore. I smile and hurried towards him to wrap him in a hug; I didn’t care that he smelt like he hadn’t taken a bath in months or that he was so skinny and pale that he was practically a ghost, I hadn’t seen him since last June and I was just glad that he was still alive.

                “You’ve grown since the last time I saw you.” Was the first thing he said to me when I pulled away.

                “It’s been nine months since you last saw me and you say I’ve grown, no I’ve missed you or you look good.” I teased with a smile.

                He chuckled, “I’ve missed you and you look dazzling.” Then he turned to the other three he gave Harry a hug and shook hands with Ron and Hermione. “And how have you all been?” He addressed them.

                “Better now that we can see you in person, you look awful.” Hermione commented as Harry and Ron handed him a bag of food they must have snuck from breakfast or lunch today; we all sat down on some boulders

                “Been living off rats for the past months,” He said through a mouthful of food, “How have you been since the accident Jamie?”

                I looked at him seriously, “Better since I took the potion at the end of November, I haven’t had an attack since, but I never got my animagus form back unfortunately.” I said with a shrug.

                “Give it another little while, but don’t give up you never know; it may come back anytime.” I nodded.

We sat in silence for a bit while Sirius continued to eat, but I was biting my lip and tap my foot anxious to get keep talking. I wanted to know what he’d been up the past year as well and I also was thinking about telling him about my plans on meeting my mom. They began talking about Barty Crouch Sr. who had disappeared without a trace, the afternoon after the second task and the topic about Barty Crouch sending his own son to Azkaban for being a death eater; I was too distracted to keep up with what they were saying. They also talked about what Sirius had been up too so I didn’t have to ask him about that either.

Two hours had passed since we had arrived, Ron finally seemed to have enough of my pacing and foot tapping when he grumbled, “Bloody hell Jamie, if you have something to say, say it already or just sit down and relax.”

I crossed my arms at him and glared daggers at him making him a little weary of me. I realized I was distracted again so I turned back to my dad and took a deep breath; it was now or never, “What would you say if I told you I had a way to find my mom?” I asked nervous that he would react negatively.

“Still not letting that go are you?” Ron grumbled and I glared at him then quickly back at Sirius who was shaking his head.

“No way, Jamie. I forbid you to see her.” He ordered.

I was instantly on the defence, “Why?” I challenged standing up in my frustration; he raised an eyebrow at my rebellion but remained sitting trying to keep calm.

“Jamie before Voldemort’s fall you mother was associated with his people, teh death eaters and she probably still is since no one has heard a thing from her since she left you on my door step.” He explained.

“Was she a death eater?” I asked he went to say something but I continued, “Tell me the truth if she was and I won’t try to make any contact with her.” I promised.

He sighed in frustrations, “No, she wasn’t. Not that I know of or anyone else that I’ve talked to.”

“See you have should have nothing to worry about then, when I do meet her.” I crossed my arms in content.

“Jamie!” Hermione cried, “You promised you’d stop.”

“You guys don’t understand! If you found out that both your parents were alive after you thought they were dead for the first thirteen years of your life you’d try to find them too. Well I’ve found one,” I said indicating to Sirius, “And now I have a chance to find the other and I’m taking that chance.”

“I think we’d better leave,” Harry said suddenly as the air crackled with angered tension and I stared at everyone daring them to tell me know.

“Just think about what you’re doing before you act Jamie.” Sirius commented before I left without a goodbye. Harry, Hermione and Ron and said a hurried goodbyes and followed me back down the path faster than they did on they did on the way up.

“Jamie what is wrong with you. He was only trying to make sure you don’t wind up in trouble.” Hermione demanded grabbing my arm to stop me.

“What’s wrong with me? I want to meet my mother, is that really so much to ask for?” I questioned. “Since I’ve found out she was alive after all these years, I feel like I’m missing a part of me, like part of my identity is missing.”

“Jamie did you ever feel like this before you knew Sirius or your mother were alive?” Ron inquired I shook my head.

“Then why should that change how you feel now. You made the person you are now without the help of your real mother or Sirius. You were made by the people who have surrounded you as you’ve grown up, like the Weasley’s or Seamus, even Harry and I.” Hermione told me I looked at each of them in turn as this rolled around in my head.

 *******

A/N: Happy it's finally out, sad that it's really poorly done (only half the way I expected it). I've had no ideas for the forth year at hogwarts so the next chapter will be the third and final task and hopefully we'll be into the fifth year with the next 3ish chapters. Don't know when the next upload will be because i'll be missing ALOT of school the next few weeks I need to keep up and I want to catch up on some of the stories I read. Once again sorry for the long delay hope you at least kinda like it. thanks for being devoted fans.