Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Friends)(Ch.12)

You were sitting with Fred and George in the great hall this morning. You had a free period first thing this morning, so where deciding what to do, when Harry, Ron and Hermione walked up to you grinning.

"Hey," you said hugging Hermione "I didn't get to talk to you much yesterday. How'd Buckbeak’s hearing go?" There smile where wiped off the faces. Hermione looked so sad, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Buckbeak's going to be executed." Ron said sadly. Your eyes widened in shock

"But he's inocent." you shouted.

"Yeah try telling that to the disposal of dangerous creatures." said Harry grimly.

"Broaden your minds. Look beyond to the future." said Professor Trelawney mystically.

You where jerked awake by this and jumped a second later as Hermione mumbled, "Rubbish."

"Geez! Don’t have to go around scaring people just because they're asleep in divinations." you joked. "Sorry." She apologized.

"When did she get here?" Ron asked annoyed. You nudged him and he leaned over to hear what you had to say.

 "Shut up!" you whispered. Harry snorted to hold back his laughter.

"Can i try?" Hermione asked Trelawney as she passed.

 "Ahh!" said Trelawney openly. Hermione cleared her throat.

"The grim, possibly?" Trelawney looked offended.

"My dear, from the moment you stepped into my class, I sensed that you did not poses the proper spirit," said Trelawney taking Hermione's hand, "For the noble art of divinations. NO. You see, there. You might be young in years, but your heart is as shrivelled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books you so desperately cleave."

At that Hermione ripped her hand out of Trelawney's grasp and knock the crystal ball off it stand as she walked out tears in her eyes.

"Was is something I said?" Trelawney asked. Harry and Ron shook the heads and you nodded yours as if sayin "Duh!" The lunch bell rang and you joined Seamus and Dean after class.

"So Dean, is it my turn to cream you at wizard’s chess." you asked. Dean nodded.

"No way it's my turn!" you turned around to see who said that and of course it was Ron he had been bugging to play you since the leaky cauldron you had said no every time.

"Where's Harry?" you asked Ron.

"He went to bring the crystal ball back." Ron explained.

"Never mind then, I’m going to wait for Harry. Don't wait up." you said.

But for you could move Ron took you by the hand. "Take care. Okay?" he said. That's Ron; always telling you to take care, then a thought struck you what if Sirius was ever proven innocent you wouldn't live with the Weasleys. Even the thought hurt you. You nodded and the boys turned to leave.

"Wait!" you cried the boys turned back around you hugged each of them in turn. "Thanks for being there when I need you and thanks for being my friends." Without waiting for and answer you went back up to the divination's class.

*Harry' POV*

You walked back into The Divination class with the crystal ball in your hand, the room was deserted. You put the ball back on its stand. You looked closer at the ball and noticed a face. It vanished as soon as it appeared and you weren't sure you saw it at all. Suddenly you where grabbed from behind and quickly spun around. "Professor Trelawney." you mumbled.

 "He will return tonight. He who betrayed his friend, whose heart rots with murder, shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master shall be reunited once morrreee."She choked. You were stunned.

"Oh. so sorry dear did you say something?" Trelawney asked. You shook your headand ran out of the room and ran till you reach Ron.

 "Hey, Ron!" you shouted.

"Where's Jamie?" Ron asked. You shrugged. As if to answer Ron's question Alden(Jamie's owl swooped out of nowhere and dropped a letter saying: "Went up to my dorm instead -Jamie"

"Well that makes me feel really love." Joked Harry

*Your POV*

You were running back up to the class and almost ran into a portrait opening, with a cautious Black stepping out. "Are you trying to kill me?" you joked he spun around and smiled you ran and hugged him "I missed you." you whispered hugging him harder.

 "I missed you too but there's more time for this later. It's going to happen tonight." he said leading you into the portrait.

 "What's going to happen?" you asked.

"I'm going to kill Pettigrew and i want your there to help me. Oh yeah and Pettigrew is Ron's rat."

You nodded, "But i told Ron i would wait for harry so I'm going to have to send Ron a letter." you told him and he nodded. You exited out by the owlry. You pulled a spare piece of parchment out of your bag and noticed you had grabbed some pictures out as well. Wow i can't believe the actually posed for me, you thought

You threw the pictures back in your bag and wrote the letter. "Alden! Where are you, I have a letter for you to deliver.” Alden swooped down and you tied the letter to his leg. He soared off down to the castle. You hurried back to the portrait as you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. A few minutes later you were heading down the hole that lead to the shrieking shack.