Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Execution)(Ch.13)

*Hermione's POV*

You approached Charlie, Harry and Ron. "Are you ready?" you asked them.

"For what?" Ron asked.

"Buckbeak’s execution of course!" Charlie answered.

"Oh right! But we have to go get Jaime." Said Harry pointing to the letter.

"She must have forgotten, got tired and went to bed." suggested Ron.

 "Well we'll leave a message with Ginny just in case." you said, "Hey Ginny. If you see Jamie before 5:30 can you tell her we're down at Hagrid’s and if you don't see her by then can you go find and tell her?" "Sure but don't be out to late you'll lose us house points." Ginny warned.

 "We won't." Charlie assured her.

"Come on let's go." Said Harry, you went through the court yard passing McNair the executioner, sharpening the blade to his axe on your way, giving him stares of disapproval.

 "I can't believe their going to kill Buckbeak it's just too horrible." you said. As you approached the beginning of the path heading down to Hagrid’s, you saw Malfoy and Crabbe and the other boy that was down at the shrieking shack in the winter hiding behind some large boulder.

"Hey looks whose here." said Crabbe as you all approached.

Malfoy turned to face you, "Ah! Come to see the show?" said Malfoy happily.

"You, you foal, loathsome, evil little coach roach." you shouted pointing your wand at Malfoy throat. Malfoy began to shake in fear. "Hermione No!he's not worth it." Ron cried, Malfoy started to whimper but stopped realizing you wouldn't and you lowered your wand and Malfoy started to laugh. But before he could even blink your hand came swinging around and it hit him square in the face. He stumbled backwards.

"Malfoy are you ok?" asked Crabbe. Malfoy didn't answer but kept running mumbling swear words under his to himself.

"That felt good." your said turning to watch Malfoy run.

"Not good. Brilliant." Said Charlie watching Malfoy and The other two run as well.

"Come on Fudge won't be much longer." said Harry. All four of you scurried down to Hagrid's hut.

"Hagrid it's us let us in." shouted Ron banging on the door.

"Oh sorry just put on a cup of tea." Said Hagrid trying to sound happy but not succeeding. After letting you in Hagrid walked over to the window. "Just look a' 'im. Loves the smell of the trees as the wind blow through 'hem."Huffed Hagrid sadly.

"Why don't we just set him free?" suggested Harry.

"Na! They'd know it was me. Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's comin' down Dumbledore. Says he want to be with me when they... when it happens." sighed Hagrid.

"We'll stay with you too." you said.

 "You'll do no such thing." Said Hagrids sternly. "You think i wan' you seein’ somethin' like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do Ron..." He reached into a tin and pulled out a very sick looking Scabbers.

"Scabbers!You alive." Ron cried.

"Keep a closer eye on you pet." Hagrid warned.

"I think you owe someone an apology." you announced.

"Right. The next time i see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." Said Ron rather rudely.

"I meant me." you snapped. Right then the clay pot that you were standing right beside broke making you jump.

"What was that?" asked Charlie. You found a stone lying right beside the pot.

"OW!" shrieked Harry Rubbing his head and turned to look out the window up towards the castle. "Hagrid." He called.

"Oh crikey." said Hagrid. You all joined around the window. You suddenly became alarmed. Fudge was coming. "It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Some one sees you outside at this time of night, you'll be in trouble, particularly you, harry. With you in a moment." Hagrid shouted as someone nock at the door. "Quick. Quick!" he urged the four of you. You all turned and headed out the back.

"Hagrid. It'll be fine. It'll be okay." Harry assured Hagrid.

"Go on, go on!" said Hagrid. Charlie pulled Harry along. As soon as the executioner, Fudge and Dumbledore stepped into Hagrid's hut, You, Charlie, Harry and Ron ran out the back door and around the back of the pumpkin patch. Where Buckbeak sat oblivious to his execution. You where ducked behind a large pumpkin when you heard a snap of twigs behind you and you spun around.

"What?" Harry said.

"I thought i just saw-" you trailed of. "Never mind."

"Let's go!" Said Charlie. You ran back up the path till you where half way to the boulders Malfoy and friends where hiding behind and turned to look back. McNair, Fudge, Dumbledore and Hagrid where all standing outside the hut McNair closest to the Hippogriff.Mcnair raised his axe and it fell on the hidden Buckbeak. You leaned on Ron shoulder and started to cry. Charlie did the same to harry. All of a sudden there was a flurry of Brown feathers.

"Erold!" you cried.

"He's got a letter." Charlie pointed out taking the letter from the unconscious bird. She read aloud, "Jamie's missing! -Ginny. Oh no!"

"Oww! He bit me!" Ron exclaimed. Scabbers had bitten Ron, making Ron drop him and he scurried away.

*Charlie's POV*

"Scabbers!" Ron called running after his rat.

"Ron? Ron." Hermione shouted.

"Ron!" Harry called.

"Ron get back here!" you shouted. Ron raced after Scabbers becoming closer and closer to the Womping willow.

"Mind that tree Ron!" you shouted racing after Ron.

"Scabbers come back!" Ron shouted.

"Wait!" said Harry. Just as Ron jumped on Scabbers.

"Scabbers you bit me." said Ron happily. "You do realize what tree this is?" Hermione question.

"Yeah and it's not good." You said seriously.

 "Ron, run!" Harry yelled. Ron looked up from inspecting Scabbers, his eyes widened in fear.

 "Charlie, Hermione, Harry run! It’s the grim!" Ron cried. All three of you spun around and there stood a gigantic dog. Sirius Black, Jamie had told you she read somewhere that black was an animagus a big black dog to be exact. The dog jumped over your, Hermione and Harry's head. It jumped at Ron missed its first target which looked like Ron’s chest but it grabbed Ron's leg instead. Ron screamed for help as he was dragged down the hole in the Womping willow you had seen so many times. You got hold of Ron's hand and held on as tight as you could and you were dragged down underground as well. You landed with a thump as you landed on a cold stone floor and you hand slipped out of Ron’s grip.

"Charlie help." Ron cried as he was drag into the distance. You recovered from you fall and listen for anything. From one direction you heard thumps and crashing of branches, so you decided to go the other direction. You took three steps forward when something or someone grabbed you from behind...