Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Smiles & letters)(Ch.19)

July 11, 8:30 in the morning

The whole place was like 4 time the size of your hotel room, but then again there were 4 of them.

"Make yourself at home." Matt said.

 "Thanks." you said, but didn't move.

"So that's Ethan," Sara said pointing to a fit medium height man. Now that you noticed that all seemed pretty fit even Sara. "And that Alex he's usually quiet." Sara said pointing to another man sitting on the couch watching TV and Matt went and sat beside him.

"Hi. I'm Jamie." you said giving a small wave. Ethan waved while taking a bit of the cereal he was eating. But Alex was too into the TV. Ethan threw some pieces of cereal at him.

 "What's was that for." Alex said grumpily. Ethan motioned to you with his spoon. Alex turns his head to see you.

"Oh sorry. Hi." he smiled and waved.

"Did Alex Avery just smile?" Matt said in amazement.

"Shut up." Alex groaned throwing a pillow at Matt.

 "Sorry to leave so quickly but I really got to get back to my hotel." you said.

"Please don't go. Tell us a bit about yourself." Sara pleaded.

"I'm sorry I have to go write to my family.” you said.

"How about lunch?" Alex suggested.

"Fine. 12:00 at Damon's. But you guys have to tell me a bit about yourselves as well deal?"

"Deal. But we're paying." Ethan said.

 "Umm, thanks." you said. "See you all at 12." you called as you opened the door.

"Bye!" they all called.

*Matt POV*

"In three second she's going to come back in and asked to use the phone to call a taxi." you joke. "Three, two, one." There was a knock at the door. Sara answered it.

"Umm sorry to bother you again but can i use you phone to call a taxi?" It was Jamie.

"Of course." Sara said. 2 minutes later Jamie was out the door again.

*Your POV*

You jumped into the taxi. "The Marriott hotel south please." you said. You rode in silence. The taxi dropped you off at the hotel and you went straight up to your room. You open the door and felt a presence in the room. You shut the door quietly behind you and advanced into the room.

"Hoot, Hoot." the sound made you jump. There was an owl sitting on the table.

"Errol? What are you doing here?"

There was another "Hoot, Hoot." but it wasn't from Errol. You spun around and there was Hedwig and Alden sitting in the open window.

"Hey guys. Come on in." You said. Both of them hopped in. You took all the letters. There were 6 total from Harry; the Weasleys; Hermione; Dumbledore; Seamus and Charlie Lupin.

You opened the one from the Weasleys first. It read:

Dear Jamie

How Liverpool so far? Have you made any friends? Have you had any of your flashback? Remember if you do write to us right away. Alls good back a the burrow. One week before school starts we'll be going to the quidditch world cup. Hope you having a good time.

With love from: Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny

Next the one from Hermione:

 Hey Jamie

How's Liverpool? Sorry I couldn't visit you when you where in the hospital. I save you your home work and I’m sending it buy muggle mail I just need the address to your hotel. Hope you have a good rest of the summer. Oh and I'm going to the Quidditch world cup with the Weasleys.

Yours truly, Hermione

The next one was from Harry:

Hey! How's your summer in Liverpool? Mine at the Dursley's has been awful as usual I'm on a diet not that I'm skinny enough already. Hope to hear from you soon and sorry for not seeing you in the hospital

from: Harry

You ripped the one from Dumbledore open anxious to see what he wrote:

Hello Miss Warren.

How's Liverpool? Take Care.

~Albus Dumbledore

You were a little disappointed, you had expected him to say more. But you cheered up again when you opened Seamus's letter:

Hey Jamie

How's Liverpool? Bet its great hope you feeling better then you did a St.Mungo’s. Will you be back at Hogwarts this year? I sure hope so. Missing you so much and i hope to hear from you soon. Oh and I’m going to the quidditch World cup.

Love you, Seamus.

You had saved Charlie's for last, you were nervous to what it would say.

You delicately open the letter and found picture along with the letter.

Hey Jamie,

How's Liverpool? My dad and I are truly sorry for what happened. The Doctor wouldn't let me or my mother or father see you in the hospital. I hope you don't hate me now. Anyways I was looking through some box and found these pictures of your mum and dad. I thought you might want them

Hopefully still you friend, Charlie Lupin, XOXO

P.S. I'll probably going to the Quidditch world cup with the Weasleys

You smiled and wrote them all back. You checked the time 11:30. Time to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________

K Damon’s is a real restaurant and the food Jamie ordered is actual food on the menu yes i did some research. So you'd better like it