Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Quidditch)(Ch.9)

You were sitting in the change room have a pep talk with the team. Cedric was just explaining how it was important to win. You whispered over to Derik Noot (made up character)one of the teams beaters.

"Will you aim and hit a few bludgers a Bell and Wood there two of the better players and need to be knock of their brooms for once?" you asked him, he nodded and the pep talk was over.

The whole team walked out of the change room and out onto the field it had been raining all morning and didn't seem like it was about to stop. You gave a big huff and took off with the team right behind you. When everyone was in place Madame Hooch tossed the quaffle up and the match had begun. Within five minutes everyone was soaked to the skin.

There were umbrellas and hats flying everywhere. The Rain felt like needles piercing your skin. At least you had scored two goals and Katie Bell was out but that wasn't enough, Gryffindor was still ahead by 50 points.

 Another 5 minutes past you had just gotten another goal (40-70) and you ignored the chill going up your spine. You heard cheers from Ravenclaw and Slytherin. But the Gryffindors and Hufflepuff your heard yells of fright. You also heard the cheers from Ravenclaw turn to yells you fright and turned to see where everyone was pointing. You knew they weren't pointing at Cedric; he was struck down but lightning and was only just up in the air again.

Then you saw what almost everyone was pointing out, someone was falling from the sky. You just caught a glimpse of the name that was stitched to the robe "POTTER".

"HARRY!" you screamed and you rushed down to catch him, but in your rush you missed Dumbledore cast his "Aresto momentum" You stopped so suddenly as he stop a foot from the ground.

"Ok! now that was a little too close for my comfort you jump of you broom and ran over to Harry. Madame Hooch blew the whistle to signal a time out.

"Harry! Harry!" you shouted kneeling down beside him.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" shouted Madame Hooch and in all of this confusion Cedric hadn't notice and had caught the snitch.

10 minutes later Harry was in the hospital wing. You were just around the corner with the team discussing if we have a rematch. The team agreed for a rematch, but when Cedric had told Oliver the news. Oliver had refused a rematch.

Your joined everyone at Harry’s bed. They were all Gryffindor. Most of the team (sadly Katie had only received a black eye and recovered quickly and the twins suggested that Wood was trying to drowned himself in the showers), Dean Tomas, Seamus, Ron and Hermione of course, Neville and Ginny had come to visit harry.

"He looks a bit peaky." whispered Ron.

"Well what do you expect; he fell over a hundred feet. You'd look like that to." Seamus said.

"Probably a right sight better the he normally does." Everyone eyes turned to harry and he smirked.

 "You gave us a right good scare there mate." said Fred.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Well you sorta fell." answered Neville.

"I meant the match. Who won?" he asked irritably. No one answered and Harry gave a huge sigh. Hermione piped up, "No one blames you the dementors aren't supposed to come into the ground Dumbledore was furious."

 "The dementors attacked you?" you asked surprised.

 "You didn't see them they were all over the place." said Seamus, you could tell he was exaggerating you blushed a little.

"Well sorry. I only happen to be flying at the same time." you gave him a smirk.

"There's something else you should see too harry. When you fell of you broom is sort of flew into the womping willow." said Ron. Harry shook his head in disbelief.

"Do you think you'll be able to fix your broom?" you asked harry as he took a nibble of his toast. He shook his head.

“Well we'll have to fix that won't we?" you said mischievously. At that exact moment Seamus called you over.

"Hey Jamie!" he called.

"Hello Seamus! Did you need something?" you asked walking over to him.

"Yeah, want to go to Hogsmead with me next weekend?" he said hopefully. You frowned.

"I'm sorry Seamus but after what happened with the fat lady, Dumbledore ordered me to stay with Cho and her friends whenever i go to Hogsmead." you said disappointed, "But i swear if i would if i could." Seamus nodded in understanding and you got up and went to you next class.