Lemme Draw Hamster 4 U: Drama

Before I begin this, I'd like to state that 2B and I have never once had a drama lesson together. This chapter is not about the school subject. I kind of wish it was.

Anyways, 2B and I have this other friend, who we've mentioned a couple times. First she was Styke Cosny, and then Lexus Ackerman. She'll stay as Arkady Ackerman now. Forever.

Too bad if she changes her online name again.

So, shockingly, 2B and I do actually have other friends apart from each other. And, well, Arkady was one of them. I guess we all kind of just met each other, and we all got on really well.

However, I am a naturally jealous person. Whenever I see people getting close to each other, I get upset. I can't help it. And, unfortunately, as some of you guys know, when I'm upset I find it very hard to not do anything. I literally, in a sick way, want to hurt the people that make me jealous. Of course, I've never physically hurt anyone (mostly because I'm a weakling who hasn't exercised in years). And my language skills are rather good.

So, when I get upset, I write to the people about it.

Back a few years ago, I noticed that 2B and Arkady were getting rather close. I wasn't sure what to do about it, though, and I decided not to do anything. This lasted for a while. I saw them together increasingly, but I did my best to forget about it, and I never really forgot about it.

On Halloween, that day of candy and monsters, I invited Arkady and one of my other friends, Chris, over to go trick-or-treating. By this point in time, I was already very worried about Arkady and 2B. What if they decided they didn't like me anymore? What if they moved on with each other?

And, that night, Arkady was texting 2B. I had also texted her, but she hadn't replied. Now I realise that her data was probably about to run out, but, at the time, I thought she was ignoring me.

So, I got angry.

This was not helped by Arkady literally saying, "Oh, yeah, we're much better friends than you are with either of us."

Thanks, Ark.

"She doesn't want to talk to you anymore, she says she doesn't really care about you."

Thanks, Ark.

I was pretty pissed off, and what better way to tell my feelings than write a text message?

Unfortunately, my phone had character limits.

2B why don't you ever hang out with me? It's just not fair and I

Don't think that everything's going well and Arkady just said

That you don't care about me and I don't know what to

It didn't seem very effective.

The actual stuff I sent 2B has been lost, and thank god, because I was actually a nightmare and if I have to read those texts again I'll probably just kill myself.

Sorry for the serious chapter

There'll be one less serious soon.