Jouvence: Satan's Ideal Vacation Spot

Jouvence wasn't actually particularly terrible. It was a holiday camp, but, since it was Quebec, there wasn't actual camping involved.

In fact, Jouvence was, to put it simple, a house. A house in the middle of nowhere.

By that point, 2B and 4B had already become pretty good friends, and apparently the teachers had noticed.

This was how they found themselves in the same room, all on conjoined bunks together. 2B was happy because she was on the lower bunk, underneath Styke Cosny. 4B was happy because her bed was actually directly in the middle of the two bunks in its elevation, which meant that she could slither into either of the girl's beds as she pleased.

It was quite terrifying.

The camp consisted mostly of free time, with the occasional activity thrown in. To 4B, it will always be the standard of what camp should be.

Anyway.

2B and 4B spent a lot of time together on that camp. They wrote stuff to each other in each other's books, and discussed ideas for future comics. From this connection, their friendship blossomed and turned into something mo-

No. It didn't.

Thank God for that.

But either way, they enjoyed themselves and had a lot of fun, and that was the important thing.

Now, as we're sure you have read the chapter title and are not completely stupid, we're sure you're questioning why exactly Jouvence was Satan's ideal vacation spot.

Some of you are going Well, like, why would Satan like, like it so much if, like, it was, like, a great, like, place, like. Please, don't ever talk to us again.

Some of you are going I DON'T CARE! I HATE THIS STUPID STORY AND EVERYONE IN IT! WHY WON'T YOU JUST MAKE A SIMPLE, EASY-TO-FOLLOW CHAPTER FOR ONCE?! You can go sit in the corner with Like Person.

And then some of you are thinking Huh, I wonder why Jouvence was Satan's ideal vacation spot. We love you; you can sit with us any day.

Jouvence was simply a hellish temperature, all the time. During the day, it was like five degrees, because have you ever gone camping in November in Canada?

Do yourself a favour and don't.

Plus, there was a lake with a tyre swing right next to the house, and the urge of going on that swing was almost irresistible to an eleven-twelve year-old. Unfortunately, the water in the lake was about -5 degrees, Celsius thank you America, and falling into it was like liquid hydrogen, except more watery, cause it would be bad if there was actual liquid hydrogen in that lake.

And yeah, that's about it.

Join us next time, on Bamb_Bamb, for the newest chapter- Cap St Jacques, AKA Band Camp Hell.