"What the fuck, Belle," he said as his eyes shot open.

''Payback's a bitch," I said. I cleaned myself off and we put back on our clothes.

"You were wrong for that,'' Marciello said as he started up the car.

"You did the same thing and besides we have a flight to catch," I said.

"I hate it when your right," he mumbled as he started driving down the road.

We made it to the airport in about 20 minutes. I saw the plane and we boarded it.

"Do you have the information on her?", I asked.

"Yes, she's hiding somewhere in Puerto Rico," Marciello said.

I smiled, I couldn't wait to find this bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to Puerto Rico a few hours later. A car was waiting for us and we got in.

We pulled up at this trailer park.

"This is where she is at?", I asked questionably.

"Yes," Marciello said. We went inside one of them I immediately heard her voice.

"!Uy! What are you doing here," she yelled.

"You betrayed us now it's time to face your punishment," I said. She started running and Marciello grabbed hold of her.

"Please, Belle. Have a little kindness in your heart," she begged.

"You kissed my husband and you told Liando our location and that we were still alive! Why would I have any kindness left in my heart for you!", I yelled.

"I never told Marciello your little secret," she said with a hint of a smile on her lips. My eyes widened.

"What is she talking about, Belle?", Marciello asked.

"Nothing, don't listen to her. Let's just finish the job," I said.

"C'mon Belle, tell him. He deserves to know," Stormie said.

"Shut the fuck up!", I yelled as I punched her. She laughed hard.

"If I'm going to die, I mine as well do something to ruin your life. Did you ever wonder why Jackie turned on you guys?", Stormie asked Marciello.

"She's speaking bullshit, let's just kill her," I said as I tried to grab the gun out of Marciello's hand.

"Why do you look so nervous, Belle?", Marciello asked.

"I'm not nervous, I'm just ready to get this over with," I said. He looked at me.

"I don't believe you," he said.

"Marciello please, no matter what she says just know that I love you so much," I said, feeling tears come out.

"Tell me why Jackie turned on us," Marciello said to her. More tears started coming out of my eyes, soon enough I was sobbing.

"What do I get out of it?", Stormie asked.

"Your life! Now fucking tell me!", Marciello yelled.

"Your sweet little esposa, cheated on you with Alonso. Jackie found out from Liando. That's when Liando talked her into killing you guys, so he could be on top of the mafia chain. When you guys were about to get killed by Mattel he figured he would join in on the fun," Stormie said. I cried harder.

"Is that why Alonso betrayed me too?", Marciello asked.

"Yes. Him and Belle had a secret affair, but he wanted their relationship to be taken to the next level. When Belle refused, he told you to hit her, hoping that it would make her change her mind about you. Sadly it didn't, he felt so betrayed. He hated you for being with her and he hated her for not wanting him, so he teamed up with your twin brother to kill you," Stormie said.

Marciello looked at me and all I could do was cry.

"Why do you think Belle was so quick to kill Alonso and other people. She wanted the secret to be covered up. You know the saying 'two can keep a secret if one of them is dead'. Belle was never one for the mafia style, but she figured if she went along and killed the people who knew the secret, that you would never find out," Stormie said.

"Is this true Belle?", Marciello asked.

"I'm so sorry, Marciello," I cried.

"Worst part of it all is that Marciano, may not even be your son," Stormie said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. What do you think?