Chapter 1

heeyy guys.......

soo here's chapter one, we are just getting warmed up so I hope you enjoy xxx

Chapter Dedication: @geekygirl16

..

I got out of bed at 5am after my sleepless night, why was it a sleepless night? Well I'm starting a new school today, not any school though this school was a boarding school for ‘special’ teenagers in order to help them pursue their careers is any part of 'showbiz' ranging from music to comedy. What’s more, it was on the down low you only get in if they find and ask you, so I was very, very nervous!

I had the sickly feeling. The butterflies. The complete works! All swimming around my stomach making it hard to concentrate, I often wondered about how the school found me. I haven’t sung in front of a crowd since that day...so where did they hear me?

"Charlie babe, you ready?!" I heard my Mum shout from downstairs, I took one more look at my, now empty, room and sighed. Am I going to miss being at home? Going to my school? Seeing my friends? Nope. Not at all...and no...I’m not kidding. I wasn't liked by the kids in my school, I was too quiet and shy for them, my school...well...my old school now, was a rowdy one! The kids were always fighting, always shouting, none of them and I mean none of them were as shy as I was...nobody understood me, therefore nobody liked me...simple enough...not for my parents who were continuously telling me to go out and have some fun...errrmmmm...on my own? I turned and left my room.

"Thank the Good Lord she is going!! Finally!!" My younger, mistake of a brother Callum seemed happy about this...

"Yeah I know! Finally I won't have to do any dishes and stuff, which errrm, by the way as an 'only child' you have to help Mum with!" I smirked before waltzing past him and into my Mum's room, too look in her big mirror. Being on my way deep into the English countryside to a showbiz school, I was confused about what to wear. I decided to dress for the weather and s it was a strangely hot September third, I figured I would take advantage and go for a short, white summer dress that hung just above the knee, teamed with some simple, white ballet flats. My caramel coloured hair was hanging in loose curls over my shoulders and my face was masked in a thin layer of make-up.

I made my way to the top of the stairs and it happened...I got the feeling...I froze instantly as the sickly feeling rose up in my stomach, I felt it flood the entire cavity if my chest and rise up my throat, I wanted to curl up there and then into a tiny ball and shrink away...This was the first time all day that I actually thought about performing. About the crowds. Why am I even going to this school? You see this is what I didn't understand about being ask to join St. James’s academy I was a shy, nervous person the pressure of performing to a crowd would most probably kill me! I loved music, don’t get me wrong, I was a decent singer and I wanted people to hear me, but I just couldn’t do it...the thought of the eyes on me...watching my every move, my every stumble and my every mistake...I could have them all laughing at me again, I could disappoint my family again, I couldn’t put myself through the humiliation of performing again...so why was I going to this school again? The feeling I get when I think about singing in front of many people was bad enough never mind the actual feeling I get when looking at a crowd! I had one bad experience ad lost a whole career aspect.

"Right baby, you ready?" My mum asked as I entered the kitchen.

"As I'll ever be!" I beamed, plastering on a fake smile

"It'll be fun princess!" My Dad cooed. I nodded at him widening the smile! As conceited and vain as it may sound, I loved his nickname for me, he gave me the option of never growing up and feeling beautiful and he didn’t even know it.

Soon we left, I said goodbye to Callum and loaded the suitcases, containing my whole life, into the car.

*

I woke up. We were on a motorway somewhere; I checked my compact and re-applied the thin layer of lip gloss that had left my lips when I ate. Losing my interest in sleep, I decided to look out of the window. Bad idea! We were in a bloody traffic jam! I looked from the left to the right and in the car right next to us I saw the most gorgeous guy ever! Hey I may not be the average teenage girl but I’m still human!! His eyes were a chocolate brown colour and his lips were a shade of pink any girl would be envious of, they looked unbelievably soft too. His hair was also chocolate brown cut short in a very sexy manner, when he smiled his eyes scru-...HANG ON... smiled? Oh My God!! Help me! I looked up and smiled back mainly at how his eyes crinkled up when he smiled at me. I promptly looked away, seemingly interested in the traffic jam, which soon jam cleared. Well that made the journey worthwhile! I would probably never see Mr. Sexy ever again anyway. I wish I could though! Just once.

*

I woke up again. Finally for the final time on this journey! I looked up and the HUGE brick building before me and stared in awe at its high walls and antique look, it was actually beautiful, I thought to myself as Mr. Sexy popped back into my head. I wish. Just once.

"Ready?" My parents said at the same time, more to each other than to me. Did they not think I could do this?

"Yup!" I exclaimed popping the 'p',

I got out the car, and looked around. Firstly I looked back up at the school building; it was even bigger now standing in front of it. The building reminded me of an old English country mansion, the brickwork seemed to be ageing, it was nothing like I expected. Surrounded purely by the great English countryside the school seemed almost magical. Oddly, I must say again for September 3rd, the sun was shining making the grass just in front of the school look very fresh and vibrant. There weren't many cars in the small car park, but you could hear the laughing students from behind the walls and a hefty smell of lynx aftershave lingered in the air, most likely from the boys who had just filed into reception. I stopped again to admire the Hogwarts like building when a car pulled up next to ours out of nowhere. That honestly scared the shit out of me at the time. I looked to the side as the backseat passenger got out joining me in-between my car and theirs. I died! Of all the wishes to come true! This one! What happened to my confidence ones?! Really?! Now my wish comes true!!! It was him... Mr. Sexy from the traffic jam, I think he recognised me too because he smiled again with those perfect lips! I smiled back but before I could even say ‘hi’ I was pushed slightly into my car door and I lost my eyes into the most luscious mane of dark curly hair! She was stood with her back to me, hugging him. I edged around the car, mainly to get a better look at mysterious girl, but also so I could open my eyes properly without the curls invading them!

'Please, please, please be his long lost sister!' I chanted to myself before looking up towards the sight that signified that my chance rate lay at 0! They were kissing; you don't do that to your sister! Shit! I felt my insides tie up into a knot; I don't even know the guy! I shouldn't be feeling as though I have known him for like ever but I can't help the deflated feeling that pulsed through my veins. Why was I even expecting him to not have a girlfriend? Look at him! Look at her...I probably had no chance anyway!  I'll barely see them anyway! This school is huge! Right?

..

Ok so that was the first part, I  hope you all enjoyed it xxx please let me know what you thought of my opening, your comments and votes mean so much to me...so erm please do them..... :) looking forward to feed back <3

lots of love,

saph <3 xx