t h e m

Heterochromia iridium - A clinical condition that occurs due to excess or reduced melanin pigmentation (it is responsible for giving colour for your skin, eyes, hair and stuff). People with Heterochromia iridium, usually have eyes of different colours depending on the degree of the condition :)

Our male lead has violet and greenish blue eyes.

Like Is He A She?!, this story will have some Tamil (an Indian language) words. Tamil word here,

Anna (an in this word, is pronounced like un) - big brother

Dedication to my best friend I got via wattpad EvelynMysteryScott Love you <3

Chapter posted on May 19, 2016

t h e m

"Mommy's really sorry," the lady said, hugging the little boy whose heterochromic eyes, she couldn't meet.

He knew his parents were busy and couldn't take him to the park themselves. He was trying not to be a spoilt kid but it made him sad when he saw kids in the park playing there with their parents while he went there with his elderly babysitter.

"It's okay," the little boy said patting his mother's head like how his mother always used to.

That made the woman laugh.

"You little charmer," she cooed lifting the boy up. "Wow, aren't you one gentleman?"

The little boy laughed when his mother showered him with kisses.

His parents may be those busy people who can't take their child to the park. But the little boy was blessed with the best parents anyone could ask for.

*

*

*

"Why don't you go play with that cute girl in the sand box?" his mother whispered.

He knew it was getting late for his mother but it made him happy that she still tried.

"Alrighty!"

With a wave and a flying kiss directed at his mother, the boy ran towards the sand box.

With a nod to their trusted babysitter, the woman left the park to attend the important meeting with their board members.

After reaching the sand box, the boy hesitated. A woman was kneeling beside the girl, helping her scoop sand into the bucket. A man was standing near them, smiling and taking pictures of them.

Even if he was just a small kid, he was mature enough to hesitate disrupting a family moment. After all, he was the heir of his parents' legacy. They have always raised him to be a gentleman.

All of a sudden, the boy felt shy and out of place and hence turned to go back to his babysitter.

"Hello there," a voice called to him, interrupting him mid stride.

He turned back yet again, violet and blue-green eyes meeting chocolate-y caramel eyes.

It was the woman filling the buckets.

For a moment, the woman looked taken aback when she noticed the little boy's contrasting eye colours. But the next second, she was mesmerized by the violet eye streaked with little shades of gold and the blue green eye which was playing tricks. It was difficult to decide whether it was blue or green. It looked like a calm ocean.

In short, it was enchanting.

"H-hi," the little boy stuttered.

"Where's your mommy?" she asked coming near him and knelt down.