Chapter 26 - Blurry

Hey guys! I think this might be my favorite chapter ever! I really hope y'all enjoy it! Keep voting and commenting! XOXO

SCORPIUS'S POV-

Blur. Everything's a blur. A blur of faces, vision blurry with tears, mind a blur of thoughts of only one thing. Survival. I don't know how it came to this. Just yesterday everything was fine. And now, here I am, fighting for my life.

My legs were numb from running. Running. I don't remember how long I've been doing it. I also don't know when I'm going to stop. But I must escape. I must get away from the fate that awaits me. I stole a quick glance to my left to make sure Rose was still by my side. She was.

Or was she? Reality and imaginary seems to blend together. Everything was, as I said, blurry. I reached my hand out in front of me. But I didn't see a hand. I saw nothing. Nothing but darkness. And I felt nothing but pain. I looked around wildly trying to fine the difference between believe and make believe.

I was confused. Hadn't I just been running? Now, when I looked around, all I see are four stone walls and an unconscious read head. What was going on? Why couldn't I remember anything? But that's when it clicked.

The "unconscious read head" was Rose. And the "fours stone walls" were the walls to my prison. The prison that we were being held captive in. And it was all my fault.

24 HOURS EARLIER-

Rose had just yelled at Al and Alice and sprinted out of the room. "I should probably go after her. I'll see you two later." I said. They both nodded as I rushed out of the room. My eyes scanned the waiting room and found it empty of the person I needed to find. "She went that way." Said Roxy as she pointed lazily towards the fireplaces. I thanked her then walked over to the fireplaces. I grabbed onto the side of it and stated "Hogwarts" clearly.

I stepped in the fireplace and let the horrible twisting sensation take over me. I landed with a thud on hard wet ground. My eyes popped open and I looked around. I defiantly wasn't at Hogwarts.

What could have happened? I thought back and remembered that I had said Hogwarts very clearly, so it wasn't my fault that I was in this unknown place. Maybe the fireplace had malfunctioned. It wasn't very likely, but possible.

What was I going to do? I looked around to see if I could floo back to St. Mungos through the fireplace I came through, but there wasn't one there. How was it possible? The only way you could floo somewhere is if there was a fireplace at the place you flooed from, and were flooing too. But there wasn't a fireplace in sight.

I took my wand out instinctively and took in my surroundings. I was in a forest. A big, dark forest. I could barley even see my hand in front of me. I heard some movement from the right of me and slowly turned around.

"Lumos" I muttered. I began to walk forward thinking of my next action. How could I get home. I didn't know how to apparate yet, and since there wasn't a fireplace in sight, I could floo. I decided to keep walking in hopes of finding a way out of the forest. That way, I could maybe find civilization and floo back.

My heart rate picked up even more when I heard bushes rustling to behind me. I whipped my head around and gasped. Right in front if me was Lucius Malfoy. I needed to play this off. I needed to stay calm.

"Lucius! It's so great to see you especially at a time like this! I could really use some help becau-" he cut me off. "You can drop the act Scorpius." My pulse rate picked up. "I don't think I know what you mean." I said cooly. "Of course you do." He hissed. "No actually, I don't!" I yelled. "So you don't know what I mean when I say spy. As in double agent. Saying you work for me but reporting back to Potter and Weasley."