chapter 13

I love you guys keep voting and commenting
.................

After an hour in the car Xavier was holding my hand I just stayed quiet. I did try pulling away but nothing worked we got into Key west and he smiled. "So we're walk around the town just you and me" he said not giving me a choise.

I smile a bit Noone here had anything to do with any gang this was the only spot in Florida that was free. " xavier this is fine thank you, your so sweet"

We started walking the streets of downtown hand in hand it was nice I loved this side of xavier he was different........I didn't just say that did i?

"Xavier I'd give you a chance but...... you'll only act differently in front of your gang and at school " xavier stoped and sighed "I promise if you date me I won't I really won't alexis"

......................

After a few hours of walking around we went to his place and we fell asleep in his bed unlike others we didn't have sex or anything eles.

................next morning

I wake up next to xavier is arm around me I smile and kiss him then get up I grab my clothes and leave I make it home with in 20 minutes thanks to a taxi.

I walk in and my papa and dad are standing there looking pissed off "Where the hell were you Alexis Rey you better not have had sex o-" he's cut off my my papa hugging me "never do that again please we were worried"

This went on for 45 minutes I was late to school but my dads let me stay home for the day. I had Aj over during lunch "hey girl are you okay " he asked me worried.

"Ya I'm fine what's wrong" I ask confused AJ pulls out his phone showing me a Snapchat from Amanda of xavier pulling her into a kiss. I swarm my heart broke in two.......