chapter 2

AJ at the top
.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,....

    AJ opened the door smirking "Alexis I know I'm hot but chill your drooling" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Right cause I need Jake killing me for talking his man." Oh I forgot Jake has been dating AJ for about one year now.

   The rest of the ride was boring and all AJ talked about was what he was gonna get Jake for their one year. I love how in love they are yet they are dating low key. Not because my brother doesn't want to be known as gay it's because of AJ's parents, who are pastors.

   Anyway I'm happy to start this week as you see I used to live in Orlando with the devil abs I had friends who were older abs in a gang called street kings. They're still my good friends and are coming to do business with people down here this week.

   AJ laughs as I pull up to my parking "hey Alexis look mister asswipe bad boy is here " I groaned loudly cause this ment he'd be parked next to me so his whole grew would be there too he's in the gang blood brothers. I hate them ALOT!

  I yawn stepping out of the car coffee in hand still and see my brothers walking our way. "hermana tomó bastante tiempo para llegar aquí" (sis it took you long enough to get here ) I nod "I know shit heads let's go I'm late already ". Making out way to the entrance I look back and see none other then Xavier Otero smirking at me I can't help but role my eyes.

   ........... time skip to after school.......

    I smile waving by to AJ he has to go to A-team practice  (math comp). I walk to my car and see all t
Of the blood brothes near my car well xavier I just push them and get in my car to leave.

   Now let me explain somthing I was young and in the street kings gang they were my safe heaven till I moved I still have there leaders name Adrian Pagan on my wrist why you may ask he was my boyfriend yep he was 13 I was 10 I was 12 he was 15. Get it I cover up my tat with watches or bracelets. It's for safely.

   I sigh as I drive to work, I work  at my papa's restaurant well one of them anyway. My dad on the other hand is a cardiovascular disease specialist the best in the state. Yes I have money no I an it stuck up okay I work for my money so do my brothers.

This is gonna be a long ass week says the voice in my head

................... .  
I know not the best but it's the Intro chapters they get better I promise