chapter 10

Like and comment on this guy's
Fight happens in this chapter
...............

We get back from that mall and drop my stuff of at my house l. Adrian has been glaring at every single male looking at me which makes me laugh every time.

"Hey just chill they can look it's not like there gonna touch me " I say as we get to the beach smiling. I take off my clothes and smile looking at bathing suit (up top).

I walk away from the guys to think a while unlike most girls who are tanning I'm in the water having fun. The guys are splashing me and I to them do the same.

I get out of the water and I see Xavier looking at me. Shit what the fuck is he doing here. I think to myself, I shrug sitting on the beach chair as Adrian picks me up kissing me, I wrap my legs around him holding into his shoulders and kiss back.

Xavier P.O.V

We get to the beach cause Amanda wanted to hang out, shes my girlfriend at the moment. She ran off to who knows where to change.

I look out to the water seeing the street kings and Alexis there having fun. It hurts to see her smile at that fucker Adrian. I sigh she looks at me while coming out of the water and ignores my wave.

"Babe how do I look" I hear a Amanda ask from behind me. "Aw baby girl you look sexy be happy I don't take you right here" I whisper in her ear. We hear people cheering 'get it' 'it knew it' when I look over at the where that cheering is coming from I freeze seeing MY GIRL being kissed by adrian.

I get so pissed I make fist and walk over as he puts Alexis down. "Yo Adrian heads up" I yell as he looks at me with a confused look on his face and I punch him square in the jaw.

But I dint stop there I keep hitting him till he's on the ground "NO ONE TOUCHES MY GIRL " I point to Alexis who looks pissed off.

"I'm not your girl Xavier, you kissed me at the party told me I'm yours then you go make out and who knows what eles with Amanda and your with her today I mean come on she's YOUR GIRL not me!" She yells "and I'd never be yours you played me that night I wanted you and you sent me away to kiss you whore of a girl so no I'm not yours and will never be" she walks away with Adrian following and the grew too.

I think I just lost her.....fuck