chapter 9

OMG 45O READS YESSSSSS THANKS YOU GUYS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!! ANYWAY HERE'S ALEXIS OUTFIT IN THE IS CHAPTER.
Oh warning my or may not get sexual you've been warned.
...................................

Alexis
.............

I left the party early I was just so mad and confused like why does it hurt that o saw him kiss a slut. I'm not in the mood for this, so Mateo drove me home I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

Everyone was asleep so I quietly went into my room and changed I to sweat pants and a rang top to sleep. Not even 5 seconds later sleep takes over
.....................................

"ALEXIS REY WAKE UP NOW" some one yells at me who the hell is waking me up. ""Go fuck your self leave me alone" I groaned into my pillow. Soon my body is flip and my arms pined above my head I open my eyes to a vary sexy Adrian.

"Adrian why are you here?" I say staring at him why is he shirt less too....

This fucker isn't talking all he does is lean down and kiss me. My lips atomicly move in sync with his. He let's my arms go and I wrap them around his neck as he sits up up. It seems like hours before we pull away.

"Good morning I guess" I say shyly hiding my face in his neck. We sit there as he holds me close "Alexis I love you go on a date with me today, please I leave tomorrow." He asks in a Simi sad voice.

I look at his brown eyes and nod slowly. "I don't want you to leave I just got you back" I mumble, he chuckles and smiles "get dressed I'll be down stairs waiting just look cute but simple oh and don't hide your tat." With that he leaves.

I grave my outfit rushing it one. (It up top) I let my hair down in it natural curls and skip make up. I make my way down to Adrian who looks like a Greek god to say the least.

He kisses my head and we leave after saying bye to my Dads. "Where are we going?" I ask out of boredom "to the mall I'm gonna spoile you rotten baby girl" I giggle and nod.

...................
Who thinks I should have xavier at the mall idk vote and comet wjat you wanna see