"Nahuel, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and kissed my hand.

Shocks shot through my body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shock you." Nahuel apologized.

I realized my entire family, along with our guest, were silent as they observed our conversation. Some even looked giddy.

"It's alright." I offered him a soft smile.

He smiled back so brightly and so warmly I thought my heart may have melted.

"I would love a chance to get to speak with you about this gift of yours I've been hearing so much about." He spoke.

"Okay, how about we take a walk while Grandma Esme finishes dinner?" I asked, he nodded and followed me outside.

"So a Siren huh?" He grinned delightfully.

"Siren?" I asked.

"That's what the man named Eleazar calls you, a Siren. Because your voice supposedly compels others to do your bidding."

"Supposedly? I can make anyone do anything just by singing a few simple notes." I smirked.

"That's truly amazing, I must admit that I'm more then a little jealous of yours and your sisters gifts." He laughed lightly and looked down at his feet as we continued walking through the woods.

"Jealous?" I asked quietly.

"You two are the first to ever show gifts amongst our kind."

"Our kind? Oh! So you're a-"

"Hybrid." He spoke grimly.

I could feel tension coming from him in waves, and he spoke of our kind as if it terrified him, so I cautiously wrapped my arm around his to try to help him feel better.

He instantly relaxed, making me instantly happy that I could help him so much.

"Thank you, I sometimes forget myself." He took his free hand and laid it over my hands on his arm.

"You are truly a rare beauty." He smiled down at me sweetly.

"Oh, well, Renesmee is much prettier then I am, but thank you." I blushed.

"Oh, your beauty is undeniable, but I meant you are a rare beauty, your mind. You have been wronged greatly, but, you did not succumb to hatred. Somehow you are still able to think clearly and plan cautiously so you can do what's best for everyone else."

"You're very perceptive Nahuel." I smiled slightly.

"You're so concerned for others, you don't even think about what's best for yourself first." His sad eyes bore a hold into me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taken aback by this sudden turn in conversation.

"Is it really in your best interest to kill your father? I mean, I know he isn't biological and he did kidnap you and everything, but Aro still raised you." He spoke calmly, in a reasonable tone.

"It's in my best interest to do whatever it takes to stop his cruelty, even if it may hurt me to do so." I responded cautiously.

"Would you be able to kill your own father?"

In all honesty, I hadn't though about that. I let my rage and humanity rule my rationality and emotions. I felt personally responsible for Aros abominable acts, which was silly I realized. Why should I feel guilty for something I had no control over? I finally realized what I had been feeling this whole time.

Shame.

Shame ruled me. I was ashamed to be Aro Volturis daughter. I was ashamed of Sulpicia for not even being a good fake mother. I was ashamed of the crimes against the world the Volturi, my family, had committed. More then anything, I was ashamed to be Aro Volturis stolen daughter.

But, I was still his daughter. He raised me, actually spent time with me, and most importantly, loved me like I was his own. I had really been a fool to just forget all of the fond memories I have with him because of this whole situation.

He has still committed crimes though, and I will still stop him from committing more.

I knew in that tiny fraction of a moment after Nahuel asked me that vital question that I would not be able to kill Aro, my father, so I had to come up with another plan.

"I didn't think you would be able to kill anyone, let alone your own father." Nahuel smiled at me, looking conflicted.

"How could you tell when no one else could?" I asked curiously.

"It takes an eye that has felt that same pain." He returned to his grim tone of voice.

"What happened?" I asked, tightening my hold around his arm slightly in reassurance.

"My father, in a deranged and sick way, is a vampire scientist. He conducted...experiments which produced myself and my three sisters. He's a monster. A man with no remorse for anyone, not even his own flesh and blood. A man who doesn't deserve the title of 'man' and he especially doesn't have the right to call himself a scientist. But, he's still my father, we're still family, even though I can't stand him for more then a few hours at a time. I've wanted revenge for my mother, for myself too, countless times, except I've never been able to bring myself to kill him." He finished his story and I felt tears slip down my cheeks.

"No, no, do not cry pretty Cullén." He begged, placing his soft hands on the sides of my face.

"W-why did you pronounce m-my last name l-like that?" I hiccuped from my soft tears.

"I didn't say Cullen I said Cullén, it means tears in Mapudungun, my native language." He responded, still holding my face sweetly.

"Pretty tears?" I questioned his word choice.

"You look very...innocent when you cry, gives me further hope that we are indeed not monsters." He forced himself to smile and I did the same in return.

"Smiling through the pain. We are one in the same." He smirked and I let myself get pulled in by his warm, teak colored eyes.

"My pretty Cullén." He sighed, rubbing soft circles with his thumb on the base of my jaw.

I don't know why I did it...maybe it was his soft eyes or his genuine concern and adoration, but nevertheless I did it.

I kissed him.

And he kissed me back.