"Douche bag." I muttered under my breath. After I had put the black skinny jeans and scarlet tank top on I opened the door and walked out. Immediately, Lucifer grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my bedroom and down the dark hallways. He was serious when he said we needed to leave now.

We went a different path than normally, and stopped in front of the familiar large dark doors. Two scrawny, red, crinkly, lean, looking things opened the doors and allowed us to step in. This time instead of a throne there was a long table. Lucifer sat down in one chair at the end and I sat near him. Across from us on the long table was Satan, clicking his fingers impatiently on the mahogany wood.

"Now to get to business," Lucifer started, but was interrupted by none other than Satan.

"Her training coming along?"

"Yes, perfectly planned except for the-"

"Mind manipulation. I've seen her test results this morning, and I'm satisfied besides that part. If nothing else seems to work we have no choice but to choose the torture method."

"But-"

"Now to what I called you in here for," Lucifer sighed, annoyed by being interrupted multiple times.

"The marriage will take place in a month, her dress will be fitted on Monday, as well as makeup and hair preparations, and her training shall be complete far before then, am I understood?"

"Yes-"

"No." I simply stated. Satan tilted his head at me, narrowing his eyes from the other side of the table.

"No?"

"You heard correctly." I shrugged. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're very funny, Dark Wolf. She's a keeper, Lucifer. Now-"

"No." I spoke firmly through gritted teeth this time, slightly leaning inwards.

"If you know what's best for you, you would keep your mouth shut, marry him, and follow the darkness this world has to offer you. It came willingly to you, so be grateful!"

"Grateful for what? That the universe planned for me to be trapped inside Hell, planning to destroy everything under my name and hold my chin up high, proudly?" I stood from the chair. "I apologize greatly that you take me as a weak woman. Sorry your image of 'The Dark Wolf' was wrong, but then again, I'm not sorry." I turned swiftly on my heel and attempted to make an awesome, dramatic exit, but two guards blocked the door. Shit shit shit shit.

I bit my lip and sighed, my heart fluttering with an anticipated reply.

"You're stronger than I thought, Cassandra." His voice sounded closer than before. "I've doubted your strengths." His voice was too close.

"Maybe I just wasn't ready for a fight." He whispered coldly, his fingertips, surprisingly freezing, playing with a strand of my hair.

"But now that we got fighting out of the way-"

"I think you mistook my speech." I stated, turning around to face him. Close up to him was scary. "I'll never be done fighting you until I know you're terminated." I hissed, and he narrowed his eyes once again.

"You're just a girl."

"And a badass girl I am." I glared him straight in the eyes, much to my discomfort under his stare.

"Weak."

"Strong"

"Vulnerable, fragile."

"Tough."

"You will back down and fall under temptation."

"I will not fall into your ways of acting and thinking, and nothing can stop that, even you. I'd rather die than think the things you do."

"Than die you shall."

"Father-" Lucifer finally stood abruptly from his seat and intervened. "That's a little too far, don't you think?" He didn't reply. "We'll just go train, and that might straighten her mind, won't it, Cassandra?" Lucifer looked over to me, but I didn't move my hard glare from Satan, and neither did he.

"You may take me as a weak individual girl, but really I'm a tough, unbreakable girl, and not even you can change that." We started backing out the door, and then Lucifer started rushing me out. We made it into the hall, the heavy doors closing hard behind us. Lucifer held onto my arms tight, his fingers digging into my skin as we walked long, quick strides.

"Can't keep your mouth shut, can you?" Lucifer hissed in irritation and I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"I'm unbreakable."

°°°
Cassandra dead meat, am I right or am I right? ×.×