Chaptr 56: hospital and baby

Sophie's pov:
I felt a kick in my stomach I laugh "hey what are you laughing about" Jacob says  "the  baby kicked" I say with a smile he smiles back.
"So what do u wanna have for dinner" Jacob says "um I don't know pizza would work with some milk I'm craving that " I say "um yesterday u ate shrimp with whip cream" Jacob says "what its not like u ate something weird" I say. He thinks "yeah ur right" he says and goes upstairs I laughed.
I see jasmine come down "hey where are u going" I say "oh I'm just going to see Shawn" I say "okay you be home safe" I say "alright" she says and walks out I sigh.
Wait I thought she liked Andrew.
Jasmine's pov:
I walked out of the house and walk to the park I was wearing high waisted shirts with a black crop top and some black vans with my hair in high ponytail.
And a little bit of make up I had to cross the street.
I looked left and right i then walk. Something hit me and everything went black.
Sophie's pov:
Jacob was out with some friends to hang out I was reading a novel then then the phone ringed.
"Hello" I say "hi is this Mrs.sartorius" a lady says "yes?" I say "well jasmine your daughter got hit by a car today while walking across" the street she says .
I cover my hand with my mouth and then say "I'll be rights over" and I hang up I take my keys and rush to the hospital.
I was finally there and went into her room.
"Mom she says "yes jasmine its me" I say going to her.
"What happened" I say "I was crossing the street and some idiot car came and hit me" I she says.
"Well it's good ur okay" I say She smiles I then feel pain in my stomach wait the baby couldn't come this early.