Chapter 29: moving

Sophie's pov:
It's been 3 or 2 years me and Jacob had the baby she's 4 now and she's going out great. But we've been stuck in a house with only one bedroom so we had to move into a bigger house. Hey Jacob baby I say yeah he says I was just wondering if we could like move I say what why he says because then Jasmine comes in says mommy daddy I want my own room she says because of that I say well ok he says yeah I say hugging him.
I went upstairs with Jasmine and we were looking at houses.
Oh mommy look at that one she says pointing at a big house with 2 open doors a pool garage and 3 bedrooms with a 2 basements. Ohh that's really nice Jasmine u have good taste I say she giggles she has the most adorable giggle.
Ok I'm gonna go get my credit card so I could go pay the house I say. Ok Jasmine says.
After I was done talking to the woman on the phone we were free to meet her tomorrow afternoon.
I tell Jacob and he was excited we looked at the house and started getting bikes and putting are stuff in them. Mommy here u go Jasmine say what's this I say bending down its trash she says umm Jasmine trash goes bye bye I say wait so we're not bring the trash to the new house she says . No I say I've been keeping it for 3 days she says holding 4 fingers up um honey that's 4 I say oh yeah sorry she says.
We out are stuff in a moving truck we slept in the house for the last time and we went off to bed.
*******************************************
Hey guys sorry for short chapter i know it's kinda boring to but the next one will be good. And there is 4 year old Jasmine in the comments some person kept saying isn't the pregnancy have to be this and that. I could see the person was very smart but I have to get more into the story I just can't make chapters and not make them more interesting so happy readings!
-kk❤️