Chapter 48: jasmines b-day part 2

Jasmine's pov:
I change into my white skater skirt with a light pink top I then curl my hair with my little curling iron.
I put on my white beanie and put on my brown boots.
I go downstairs and see my freinds.
Sophie's pov:
"I guess I picked out a good outfit for u" I say to Jasmine "yep" she says.
I smile she runs off "oh hey Loren" I say "hey" she says we sigh at the same time "well I'm gonna go sit" she says "okay" I say with a fake smile.
She walks away i better clean that couch today.
"Mark why are u on the floor" I say "uhhhh I had the candles and they fell under the fridge" he says "mark ughhhhh" I say.
"Here go out these in the trash and get another pack and please help me pass out pizza" I say "alright" he says.
I give gloves to mark and I give hime 7 boxes and I get 3.
"Hey what are u doing" Jacob says.
"Oh I'm gonna go give out pizza" I say "on okay let me help" he says "you know what u can do u can go get the sodas and put them into cups" I say with a smile.
"I'm just doing it because I love u" he says "thank you" I say.
I give out pizza and soda finally.
I go upstairs and get Jasmine present she has always wanted a bike and a yoga mat so I'm gonna give it to her.
The bike was turquoise because that's her fav color and it has a basket Infront of it and the basket says Jasmine sartorius.
I got her a blue yoga mat to stretch on.
"Jasmine" I say as she walks the hall.
"Yes she says with all of her friends behind her laughing.
"come here" I say "yes" she says " i know you've always wanted bike and a yoga mat so here" I say pulling out the bike and yoga mat.
"Oh my b-day thank u mommy" she says " I hug her.
"But Loren got me a yoga mat" she says "of course" I say with a smile.
"Hey girls who wants cake" I say they all say me.
---------------------------------
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and I need u to do this what do u want my next book 2 be about please don't put update if u do I won't update but part 2 coming soon.
Happy readings!
-kk💚