Chapter 46: mommy daddy?

Sophie's pov:
I was sitting on the couch on my computer like always.
"Hey babe why don't we go on an old time dad like we used to do" he says biting his lip that always turns me on.
I get up and touch Jacobs cheek and say "of course and after that we both could get a treat" I say "of course anything" he says smiling chewing his gum.
"Well it's almost 7 so better get ready" Jacob says.
"Wait what about Jasmine" I say
"Mark is coming" he says "wait what" Jasmine says "mark as in Tomas" .
"Yeah u don't like him jazz" I say "um no when he babysits me he always talks about how we lived his snapbacks and how he likes to make musical.lys" she says "well who do u want to be ur babysitter" I say "Brandon or Hunter because they take me shopping" she says "well ur gonna stay with mark" I say "well he better bring someone" Jasmine says.
"He is" I say "who?" She says "his snapBackS I say "ugh" she says walking away.
I take a shower and dry my hair and straighten it. As I just rembered that Friday is omg Jasmine birthday Wednesday.
I gotta get her a present  tommrow.
I put on my matching bra and underwear for later you know.
I put on my dress  and I put on make up.
I then go downstairs and see mark talking to Jasmine.
Jasmine's pov:
"Okay Jasmine so basically my SnapBack was over the top of my soup then boom it feel inside" mark says "wow tell me more" I say bored.
"Are u trying to be sarcastic" he says laughing I smile then slap his face.
"Owww" he says "proceede" I say giggling.
Sophie's pov:
I see Jacob "Hubba Hubba" Jacob says " thank u" I say kissing him.
"Ewww keep 3G guys" mark said.
"There's children here" he says covering Jasmine's eyes.
"Your a child" Jasmine says covering his eyes.
"Carry on" she says.
I try not to laugh "well u kids have fun" I say "okay wait what I'm not a kid" he says "bye mark I say running out of the house with Jacob.
Skip car ride:
"Aww Jacob u bought me to Olive Garden I love that place" I say he opens the door I hug him then kiss him on the cheek.
We walk In the restaurant and get to our table.
"Pherhaps a salad" Jacob says "pherhaps not I'll have some baby back ribs with fries and put some cheese to and add more chesse to that too" I say laughing "ahhh u love white chicks
Don't u" Jacob says I nod as I giggle.
we order r food.
"Jacob Jasmine b-day is coming up Friday and I have gotten her anything" I say.
"I got her something" Jacob says drinking his water.
"what" I say "I'm not telling u" he says "whatever" I say.
Skip dinner back home:
So basically um mark left an hour ago and Jasmine fast asleep and me and Jacob ahh we um are um you know regular grown up stuff you know.
Then I hear the door crack open "mommy daddy?" Jasmine says I put on my shirt and pick up Jasmine.
"What's wrong" I say "I heard noises from u guys and it sounded fun so I wanted to come play" she says Jacob starts to laugh and chuckle.
"Well you need to be fast asleep" I say "okay mommy" she says "alright pumpkin goodnight" I say she goes to back to her bedroom as j watch her.
I turn I see Jacob laughing "she heard noises and wanted to come okay cause it sounded fun" Jacob says laughing "ohhh shut up" I say.
"Night" I say "wait were no- I cut him off "night Sartorius" I say "night babe" he says alright I say and chuckle.
------------------------------
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment one thing I have to say is that I will be changing years for Jasmine for her age so she can start the dating process it's gonna be awesome so I'll know you'll read that but happy readings night!
-kk❤️