Chapter 45: jacob thats brillant

Sophie's pov:
As we were In the lab we knew that it wasn't Jasmine blood thank god.
Then Jacob got up with a smile why was he smiling like a day like this.
"I have such good idea" Jacob says "what" officer says.
"What if I pretend to fall in love with Alexia" he says. "Thad brilliant Jacob" I say (Idea from Karinaleon48 thanks loved it!💖).
"No it's to dangerous" officer says "what officer this is brilliant we could get our daughter back" I say looking at him.
"It's are only chance" I say trying not to cry.
"Okay but we need to call swat team just in case" officer says.
Jacob nods "look" I say pointing at the tv.
"Oh gosh news reporters r outside of were Alexa lives" officer says "well cmon lets go" I say.
We pass thru the fans Into the police car.
I hope we find my baby
Jasmine's pov:
She locked me in a cage like I'm some dog I was crying I wanted daddy.
"Hey kid shut up" Alexa yells "I want my daddy" I say trying not to cry "well daddy shouldn't have came to me" she says.
"I'm hungry" I say "oh here" she says putting a chick -fi-la back Infront of me.
I opened I scream it was just dead rats.
I move it I cry she starts to laugh then she looks at the tv.
Oh fu- I cud her off "daddy says it's not good swear" I say. "Shut up kid" she's says she grabs my arm and locks me in a room.
I open the light I scream.
Sophie's pov:
We were outside of Alexa's house "hey baby everything's going to be alright" Jacob says I nod.
"Sartorius cmon" officer says he nods "be safe babe" I say he smiles and hugs me and I kiss him.
He goes to the officer I just wait till my babe and baby come out there alive.
Jacob's pov:
The officer hands me a gun just in a case.
"Make me proud sartorius" officer says I nod then the swat team goes to the back of the house.
I knock on the door she opens "Jacob" she says. "I'm back baby" I say oh Jacob I knew you would come back for me" she says.
"Can I come in" I say "yes" she says.
I then sit on the couch she kisses me on the cheek.
I fake smile then she brings Jasmine out tied up.
"Hey who's she I say trying not to cry "oh it's r daughter Jenny she says she then bends down.
I then pull out the gun "Jacob" she says "Alexa give me my daughter back" I say " I thought u actually loved me" she says "yeah right" I say.
"She then pulls out a gun and puts it on Jasmine forehead.
"Alexa no put the gun down" I say "no NO NO I HATE YOU I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE FAMILY she shouts.
"Alexa please" I say crying "I'm gonna count to ten and this one dies" she says "nooooo
I say.
One,two,th- then the swat team comes in and takes out Alexa she screams.
I then untie Jasmine she hugs me "oh Jasmine" I say "daddy" she says.
Sophie's pov:
People were outside to see what was going on then I see Alexa in handcuffs I smile she glares at me.
I then see Jasmine and Jacob I smile and I run to them.
"Oh Jasmine" I say "I missed u mommy" she says "me too" i say.
Court:
"Alexa down has 60 years in prison" jury says
Everyone cheers. Jasmine smiles "WHAT ILL BE DEAD BY THEN She shouts.
"I know" jury says laughing "as u didn't know basically mark put the jury in a closet.
And mark was wearing a SnapBack.
"Put her into cells" mark says.
We smile I'm glad we're safe.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys make sure you vote and comment put that news report is editing goals when I made it, it was so good I loved it ahhhhhh.
But thanks for the idea Karinaleon48 liked it a lot.
Make sure to vote and comment
Happy readings!
-kk🍟