Chapter 23: opps

Sophie's pov:
After I got my dress and stuff I go get the girls like the flower girls and stuff.
As I arrive at there school I say there girls name they yell my name and hug me take them to Wendy's to eat and we went home.
We put on the Dresses they were perfect and they fit perfectly as well they just looked so perfect in them.
I was sitting on my bed and I took off my shirt leaving me in my lace bra.
The girls were downstairs playing with there stuff.
Jacob came in oh h- oh so you do he says with a smirk Jacob I say while punching him playfully he then kisses me passionately.
We were on the bed and we were still kissing he tried to unhook my bra but I said thru the kisses uh uh.
He then said to jump so I did but then I heard someone said hey could I ha- then I heard it was daisy Jacob lets me go and I'm on the floor. Umm should I go I just wanted a juice box she says ohh ok I'll give you a juice box I'll be down there soon I say Ok she says.
The girls pov:
Daisy what happened up there Jenna says well I saw auntie Sophie kissing Jacob daisy says and she had no shirt no just those things to hide your chest daisy said eating grapes.
Maybe they were Jenna says ewwwwww they all say.
Sophie's pov:
Jacob I knew this was going to happen I say what he says I knew I shouldn't have took off my shirt I say well it's not my fault that u look good in a bra he says Jacob I say what he says but you promise me next time when I'm ready your ready I say yes I promise he says. I smile and kiss him on the cheek.
Well I'm gonna go talk to the girls and say we were just I don't know ill figure out something I say good luck he says.