Chapter 20: planning the wedding

Sophie's pov:
Today I meeting up with some people to help me on my big day.
So I went online and called some people to help me like set up do my hair make up and all if that stuff.
So I had to go meet up with Tiffany a girl she helps me pick out the colors and stuff I have to meet her In 5min at Starbucks. I put my hair into a high ponytail I out in my hollister jeans and my white cami with a plaid open shirt (or whatever you called them) I put on my white converse and leave the house.
After 15 minutes I arrive at Starbucks.
I see a girl with brown hair glasses wearing skinny jeans with a blue flower top with black heels and holding a big binder I was guessing it was her I walk up to her.
And say hi are you Tiffany
Yes she says shaking my hand
Oh hi I'm the woman that you talk to last night I say. Right Sophie she says yes I say with a smile. Well let's walk in cmon she says I open the door and we go inside.
Would you like anything I say it's fine she says ok I say I ordered a Java chip and we sit down. Ok she says well how would you want it to be like. I would really like it to be at the beach when it's kinda dark because I love those days and we could have a Big tent with the tables I say. Wow full of suggestions she says with a laugh I smile.
She takes out her computer and we start to talk. Ok I'm going to give you a choice ok she says ok I say you will pick four girls that you think who could be the best flower girl she says ok i say and whoever is the best you get to pick she says sounds like a plan I say she smiles and closes her computer. Well it's was lovely to meet you she says you too I say bye drive safe she says I will I say with a smile. I go into my car and drive to my next location.
**************************************
Hey readers how did you like the chapter I want you guys to pick One name for a little girl for my story for the flower girl you have to pick a name and hair color so go do it now if you do I'll make the next chapter. Happy readings make sure to vote!
-kk😍