Chapter 27: baby shower and gender

Sophie's pov:
I woke up next to Jacob sleeping I get up so Jacob doesn't wake up.
Get up and go to the bathroom I look in the mirror and and see my baby bump. It's been two months and I'm 8 months wow 9 months is a lot.
Ugh I say I get and take a bath. I ask Jacob to go get me a few things and he left.
Jacobs pov:
I went to the store to go get Sophie some personal things I go to the p-pad section ugh I hate going there. Hi ma- oh sorry are you transgender she says. Um no I'm just getting these for my wife I say holding them oh ok she says wanna pay she says yes I say we go to the cashier and I pay I go home and give them to Sophie.
Sophie's pov:
Today jacob went out and I was sitting at home doing nothing I couldn't go to dance class because I'm pregnant and I'm really bored I don't have car because it's at the work shop I calm Jacob he didn't answer I call Loren she didn't answer and I call my mom and dad they didn't answer.
That's weird I say I get up I put on my long sweatshirt with some leggings and uggs because it's cold outside (baby it's cold outside 😂😂😂😂 no okay).
I put my hair in a messy bun and walk outside I see Jacobs car was here so I take it. I go to the gym and see if my student were there I
Went to the dance studio nobody was there that's odd I say.
Ugh I say I go back home and drive safely I stop by for chipotle I got a salad and Fiji water. I go back in the car and drive home as I come home.
The house was dark I had one light on that was really odd.
I open the door and everybody jumps out and yell SURPRISE I jump a little omg I say everybody laughs Loren comes congrats on ur baby she says wait is this a baby shower planned for me I say yes of course Jacob says and Jacob did everything mom say I hug Jacob. Ok I need a attention please Loren says. Everyone stops talking and looks at Loren ok you guys have all been waiting for the baby gender of Sophie and Jacobs baby she says wait she knows the gender I say. Jacob nods ok the baby gender is.........................................................A BABY GIRL she yells everybody cheers I was even happy I always wanted a girl.
4 hours later:
Everyone left and me and Jacob went to bed peacefully goodnight Jacob I say night beautiful he says I smile and shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.
2:30 A.m
I felt pain in
My stomach i then realized the baby was coming.
************************************
Hey guys thanks for the fabulous names and I want u guys to pick for the girl activity cheer or dance so vote and comment which active she should do happy readings!

This will not make any sense so if your reading this I changed it in the beginning but it won't matter so yeah!
-kk💖

Roommates || J.S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें