chapter 8

kian's POV

"paul, we would love to go to vidcon but i cant. i have tilly..... yea, i know were going for the fans... but... wont it be too much for her?-... fine... well ill tell the guys, bye" i roll my eyes at our manager over the phone.

"you okay?" jc asked me as he grabbed a water out of the fridge.

i shake my head as i run my hands over my face.
"paul is basically forcing us to go to vidcon. i would love to go because its alot of fun but we havent even introduced tilly plus shes only three, it will be too much for her. my main focus is her because i know she gets anxious and scared easily."

"thats true but if anything we will always have her insight. we can bring security around with us to ease your anxiety. we wouldnt let anything happen to her. theres six of us guys, we've got this" jc playfully punched my shoulder.

"i dont kno-" i was cut off my tilly running into the living room giggling wildly as wishbone chased her. i chuckle at the adorable sight. she attempts to run passed me but i scoop her up in my arms and hug her tightly.
she laughs into my chest and hugs me back. i let her go as she squeals then runs away, wishbone close behind.

"shes so cute" sam says as he walked toward us.

we nod in agreement.

"what should we do today?" jc asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"DUDE WHAT IF WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!? IT WOULD BE SO FUN!" sam screamed in excitement.

"that would be cool! lets do it. get ready and tell the other guys" i said as i walked away to find tilly.

i find her laying down on the floor of the hallway petting wishbone. they are pretty close.

i pick her up and take her to our room.

"hi daddy!" she exclaimed as she started at me with a huge smile on her face. i smile back and say 'hi' back