Chapter 1-intro

Kian's POV

The Guys and I were all sitting on the couch watching tv when a commercial for a local orphanage called ms. Lucy's home for girls played on the screen. pictures of sad little girls popped up on the screen.
I teared up. its so sad! So many little girls were just dumped there. they get no love or effection, and they never get to experience a child hood. :(
Poor things.

That gives me an idea! What if I adopted a little girl!! Id feel happy with myself knowing that I've made a little girl happy and gave her a family.

"Hey guys?" I Began, looking at them.
They turn towards me.

"What's up man?" Jc asks

"Well I was thinking and I want to adopt a kid" I said with a huge smile.

"Dude Ill support anything you do but you do know that it's a big responsibility. your gonna be looking after a real human being! This is very different from caring for Hazel!" Ricky stated making my smile fade.

"I know it's completely different but I really think this would be a great thing for me! Not just for me but for this poor little kid stuck in an orphanage."

"Okay, let's go right now" Sam says with a smile.

We all nod and head to the car.

Tilly's POV

Hai!! My names tilly!! I'm 3 years old! I'm gonna be 4 soon!! My favorite color is green and I love puppies!
My mommy and daddy left me here in this place when I was a baby.

I don't have any friends here exept for Alfie my teddy bear :)

He's fluffy and dark brown!
He also has a bow tie!!

All the kids here don't like me:(
Sometimes they hurt me.
Ms. Lucy tells them to stop.
She helps me.
She's verrrry nice and pretty.

I love music!! I like the music that the big kids play! My favorite song is that one that goes she looks so perfect staying there in her underwear !! It's catchy!

Also I like the stuff the big girls watch on their computers! On metube!! I think that's what it's called. They watch this boy with blue hair named ricky, a boy named connor who loves cats, a boy with a lip piercing named sam, Trevor who sings pretty!! , And kian who has blond hair like me!! They're so funny!! I also like to watch this guy who has rainbow hair colors! His name is tyler as his friends korey and Troye!
I love a lot more but there are too many!

Oh and today is adoption day!!! I hope I get a family with a nice mommy and daddy! I can't wait!!

Right now I'm sitting on my bed playing with an old Barbie I found.

Just as Barbie was gonna go to the mall, one of the big girls named Kaylin came in and told me to get ready.
"Otay! But can you help me?" I ask her.

"Sure" she said walking over to my drawer.
She grabbed my dress and worn out Converse and helped me change.
Here in the orphanage we get s dress, a shirt, shorts, shoes, and some old pjs.

We only get new clothes on Christmas.

After that, kaylin put my hair in a high ponytail and left to get dressed.

I go back to playing Barbies until I heard ms. Lucy call all the girls down for adoption.
I skip down the stairs.
Once I reach the bottom I notice that all the girls are there.
YIKES! I'm late!!
I get in line with the girls and wait for the couples to come.

This is boring!!

I started thinking about unicorns! What if I had one! Or a dinosaur!!

"Hey sweetheart, what's your name?" I look up to see Sam pottorff!
I hug him tightly.

"Hi Sam!! My names Tilly!!" I did as he picked me up putting me on his hip.

"Your a fan I see! Well nice to meet you beautiful" sam said making me stuff my face into his chest.

"Aw! Guys! Look! This is Tilly, she's a fan" I heard him say.
I look up too see all the boys.
I smile and wave.

"Hi tilly! How old are you?" Trevor asked.
I held up 3 fingers.

"Awe!! She's so cute can we please get her!!" Connor yelled.

Kian took me from Sam's arms and looked at me.

"Tilly, would you like me to adopt you?"

"YESSHH" I screamed. the boys laughed.

Kian hugged me really tight and kissed my cheek.

Then all the boys join our hug.

"Have you boys made your decision?" Ms. Lucy asked.

"Yes indeed! We would love to adopt Tilly" kian answered.

"Ok! Right this way" she said as kian followed.

"Let's go get you packed" ricky Said putting me on his back running up the stairs to my room.

I get off his back and grab my backpack from under my bed and put my pjs, shirt and shorts in it. OH and Alfie of course!

"That's all your clothes?" Ricky said confused.

"Yesh" I said smiling while looking up at him.

Wow he's tall!!
He picks me up and puts my backpack on his back and we walk down stairs to see that all the boys are waiting for us.
"Ready?" Kian asks.
I nodd my head then smile and wave at ms. Lucy.
Then we walk out to a big car and we all get in.
I sit on Connors lap because I was too small.

As we're driving the radio plays my favorite song!!
"Guess I'm ordinary! Cause I don't give a what!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
The boys sing with me too.

After the song ended my eyes began to close then I fell asleep dreaming about unicorns!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<
First chapter! :))) hope YALL enjoyed!

Please vote and comment!

Bye my lovlies!!

-lex