Chapter 11

Recap of last chapter:

Then there was a blue hologram of Master Hasmota in his Jedi robes looking fearful and worried. Then the hologram started playing...

Now:

"Hello my friends, this is Jedi Master Shai Hasmota. I deeply apologize for my disappearance ten years ago, but I had a reason. That reason, is because I broke the Jedi Code. I formed an attachment, a love with a girl I met on Naboo. Her name was Kyla. She was a gem, a sight to see, a caring person. But after a year of being together in secret, we found out that we were going to have a child, a daughter to be precise. We were ecstatic, but I knew I had to choose between the Jedi and my family. After a long time of pondering over it, I decided that I wanted to be there when my daughter was born, be there for her when she grows up...so I left the Jedi Order. I kept my lightsaber just in case danger ever risen and came to my homeworld, where Kyla and I went to live our lives peacefully.

However, my life with Kyla did not last long. The day came for our child to be brought into the world. After our daughter was born, we named her Amber because of her red hair and amber eyes. We fell in love with her the moment we laid eyes on her, until Kyla's eyes closed...and never opened again. Kyla passed shortly after giving birth to Amber and I mourned her greatly. She was the love of my life and I was broken without her, alone, but then I realized that I had a beautiful daughter in my arms that needed a father to help her grow. So I buried Kyla next to our home and raised Amber in the ways of the Jedi.

Amber is strong with the force, very strong. I started training her when she turned four and she has a gift with the force. She acts like her mother, kind, caring, tough, and also a little sassy when she has to be. We would go to her mother's grave everyday and I would tell her the stories about her mother so that she can feel like she knew her mother and feel her through the force, to feel connected to her. Amber never felt angry about her mother dying. She was sad at times, but because of her training she knew that if she got too angry, the dark side will always be there to consume her.

Now you know everything. But that is not the only reason why I'm sending this message. I'm sending this message to you because I need help. The Separatists are on their way to Sherain to destroy us and take us as their slaves. I'm going to protect my people at all costs, but I cannot do it alone. I need you to send someone here to help me fight them off. Amber is too young and is still early in her training. Please Masters, come and help us. Help me fight for my people's freedom against the Separatists. I fear the Sith Lord will also be with them. They have found me and will destroy my people.

Please help me...you all are  my only hope."

Then the transmission ended. Everyone in the Council room was silent. No one said a word. No one dared to. They were all in shock. Shai Hasmota, once their friend, had indeed sent a message to them pleading for help. Also he told them the reason why he left, why he left the Jedi order behind. He had broken the code, and yet he had sent a message to ask for their help against the Separatists.

But that was five years ago.

Shai Hasmota was now dead.

Because they didn't get the message in time. The Jedi wasn't there in time to help their dear friend. It all made sense to them now. This was why Amber was angry with them. Her father had pleaded the Jedi order for help, but they didn't get the transmission in time to save him. 

Amber was right. It was their fault that their dearest and most precious friend, Jedi Master Shai Hasmota...was dead.

A bit shorter than the others, but it still has the same amount of feels in it. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. To be honest, that kind of writing was a little bit out of my comfort zone since I'm used to intense action and a bit of death happening. This one was more sad fluff, but I think it still has that little bit of intense in it though. 

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it and I'll update soon! Bye!

Love Ya Lots,

-OceanEmily13