Chapter Thirty-Three: Travelling Companion

Start from the beginning

Or not.

"Cade Wilson, why am I the last one to find out that you have a boyfriend? I am your mother!" She exclaims.

I sigh, trying to figure out how to stop this anger train before it leaves the station. "We weren't even sure," I pause when Ryland's grip on my leg tightens and he growls. I try again, "I wasn't sure it would work out until it did. I would have told you personally after it happened, but you were still asleep when we left. I'm sorry."

Ryland looks up and smiles, watching me as he lays another kiss dangerously close to my crotch. One of his hands snake up between me and the sheets to squeeze my ass. "Wise move," he mouths, most likely referring to my apology. However, I soon stop caring about his meaning when he shifts up so that his tongue is brushing against my navel.

"Mom, I really have to go. I'll call you back tomorrow morning," I promise, trying to stop the groan that wants to escape my mouth. Right as his mouth begins to move towards my dick, I hang up.

-

Having received the go ahead, I lift up his shirt with my hand and immediately start sucking on the skin above his navel, smiling when I hear his sharp intake of breath. I start kissing my way up his well-defined abs, then stop to tease them with my teeth. I would go higher, but then anyone outside the car would be able to see what we are doing and I am not sure if we are in a populated area or not, since I have not looked outside in a while. Though, I guess it would not really matter at one-thirty am.

I return to his navel, pausing only when my ear brushes against the hard object in his pants. "Uncomfortable yet?" I ask, genuinely pleased with myself. Even if I have not succeeded in making this hard – ha! – for him, I have definitely gotten his attention. He has been so distracted by his own thoughts that he has not tried to create a conversation even once since the drive began, which kind of ticked off the side of me that loves attention.

"A little," he all but purrs, taking a second to look down at me with reflective eyes that mirror the lights from the dashboard.

There is a reply on the tip of my tongue when I cut myself off to listen to the sound of a very close plane engine. This time, when I sit up, Ryland is too busy pulling up to a guard station to stop me. A guard walks out of the small, well-lit booth to talk to Ryland through his opening window, but I am too distracted by the fact that we are about to pull into a private airport.

Ryland passes the guard a slip of paper and his ID before the man can even get a word out. The guard reads it over while holding a flashlight before nodding once and handing it back, "Have a good day, Mr. Voclain."

The guard goes back into the guard booth and the metal fence slides open a few seconds later. "I thought you said we were going on a road trip," I mumble, leaning forward to watch as a small plane takes off from one of the runways, shooting into the sky. We slowly drive through the gate, which closes behind us.

"And we did, to this airfield," he replies, looking out his window at the hanger numbers as we pass by. The truck slows to a stop outside hanger four, which is one of the only two hangers that are lit up right now. It is hard to tell the color right now, but it looks red in the places that have more light.

I cannot see into the hanger from where we stopped, but it is apparent where this trip is going next. And I cannot say that I am a huge fan of flying. "Where are we going that requires a plane, Ryland?" I demand, though I already have a pretty good guess as to where the plane will stop.

Please be in the US, please be in the US.

"I am taking you to meet my family," Ryland announces, climbing out of the cab and shutting the door before I can complain about going to another damn country.